"Couple" therapy and chest hair (????)

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Just_a_woman, May 16, 2013.

1. done-that

done-that Guest

JAW
    Your the one that has posted about y'all attending swingers clubs and how open your marriage is and now you are thinking of divorce?
    You sound like a very confident and liberated woman yet you can't get your man's attention for a little bit, and have to ask permission to get a laser job on you own body?
    You are a very confusing woman.
    However if you are ever in Amarillo, let me know, from your other posts you sound like a hell of a great fuck!
    Good luck with the hubby!

2. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

done-that,

thank you for your post. I'm confident and liberated, but that does mean I've got superpowers to change the libido of a man. My husband has his preferences in sex and that's that. I don't believe in pushing, nor forcing anyone to do what they don't like/want.

He's into getting head, I like giving it to him, and that's what I've been doing. I make my man happy. That means giving him what he wants, not what I think he should want.

Now that he changed and is giving me also what I want, I don't know how I really feel about it. On the one hand, he's an adult and isn't being force fed my pussy. On the other hand, he's only changed after realizing I was very serious about divorce. I'm trying to just enjoy it for as long as it lasts.

I don't wanna leave him. I love him very much and he is the best man I've ever known. By far. But sexually, we're incompatible. Specifically about him not having any interest in giving me pleasure. His libido is so. His fetish is getting head and he could live the rest of his life having only that and nothing else. Even when he fucks other women, that's what he wants: getting head. This doesn't mean he's a bad person. Since we fuck other people, I lived with it. But I got tired of sexual frustration at home. That's all.

What I call sexual frustration: I'm sucking him, getting all hot and bothered, climbing the walls with desire, clit begging to be touched... and nothing comes its way. I get plenty of clit attention with strangers. But that doesn't completely replace clit attention at home, from the only man I love.

Why did I accept that, for so long? I could "blame" love, but it's more than that: like I've said, I don't believe in pushing and forcing people, men or women, to do things they aren't really enjoying. Even if I just meet a guy, I don't wanna him doing anything he doesn't enjoy.

It's the same with chores at home... with everything. One "I really don't like doing it" is all I need to never propose a person to do something again. At work, too.

My man is really happy when I'm giving him head, or when we get two beautiful women sucking at his cock. I make sure he gets plenty of it.

3. lively_girl

lively_girl Member

I don't know what to say to this. You must be some kind of a work lover, a saint or a very self-sacrificing person.

If my bf and I both don't like doing a chore, we take turns.
    If he really dislikes something, while I don't mind doing it, the chore becomes my responsibility but in exchange we agree on a chore that becomes fully his.

I think it's a fair principle and use it at work as well.

4. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

^^^^ It isn't a problem, really. There are plenty of things he likes doing and I even think he does more than me in the house. But I'll never expect him to do something he doesn't like. If it is something we both don't like doing, we pay somebody else to come and do it for us. Or we get a machine to do it. And at work, I really love what I do, so, I don't mind looking for ways to make it nice for other people, too.

5. lively_girl

lively_girl Member

^^^
    Nice :).