Could satellite crash this week, bring down Flight 3407?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by deleted, Feb 16, 2009.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

First debris from satellite crash this week .. brings down dash 8 Flight 3407.. http://www.truveo.com/Fireball-may-b.../id/3871396035

The crash, which Russian officials said took place on Tuesday February 10 2009 at about 1700 GMT (12:00 p.m. EST) above northern Siberia, is the first publicly known satellite collision and has raised concerns about the safety of the manned International Space Station.
    The collision happened in an orbit heavily used by satellites and other spacecraft and the U.S. Strategic Command, the arm of the Pentagon that handles space, said countries might have to maneuver their craft to avoid the debris.

The Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 departed from Newark on February 12, 2009, at 9:20 p.m. EST. Shortly after the last communication by the flight crew at 10:11 p.m. (03:11, February 13 UTC), the plane crashed into a house in the northeast Buffalo suburb of Clarence Center, 6 miles (9.7 km) short of BUF's Runway 23, killing everyone on board.

I will remind you this plane fell out of the sky.. Planes do not fall out the sky. Turboprop Do NOT fall out of the sky and FLAT land.. This plane did not skid. It is flat!! Like pancake,, http://deadon.files.wordpress.com/20...it_pancake.jpg :p

I have been working on on this in theory for many a crash and do believe its possible.
    Hot metal object falling rapidly into planes fuselage, where fuel is stored Really not much of a theory is it?
    I posted this is Rts, Know some of you dont venture there.. :(

Its a birthday present for Pressed Rat.. :cheers2:.. well honestly not really but heck, wtf.. :sifone: