Could It Be No Accident (Et Cases, And 'crazy' People)?

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by Jimbee68, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

I actually shared this idea, on another message board. But it was oh so long ago, at least 10 years--probably more.

But do you ever notice, that when people have experiences with advanced aliens, they almost seem so, well, non-credible? Their stories are often loaded with half-truths too, I've noticed. (One lady said the ET's told her Christ will be coming back soon. Really??? REALLY????)

Anyways, I think it is no accident. Maybe the ET's want few people to believe them. Why? Ask them.

Anyways, there has to be some solution to Fermi's Paradox. Why not what I just said?

:crowngrin: [​IMG]

2. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

There is another planet.Called "Higher Earth".They spoke to me and flashed me images.There is also the planet "Knesset 4".They also flashed me images.This is within the last year.I was also visited as a child by the blue lightning beings.

3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

they are also somewhat increadably repetitive of a small number of 'alien' types. as if, however many worlds sapience may have evolved on, it always ends up not more then a handful of different forms.

bah! i do not for one moment doubt there are planets in other solar systems on which people who look nothing like us have evolved. people who look nothing like anything we can be made to look like with any amount of costuming and makeup. and hundreds if not billions of worlds, who's people are ALL SO ALIEN TO EACH OTHER, then were two to meet, they might not even realize the other was an intelligent person.

and the ships, well at least now that we can create any 3d image we can imagine, they no longer have to look like a couple of hubcaps glued together.

odd thing is, i do believe we've been observed, by people from else whwere. who actually do follow 'the prime directive'.
    for practial logical reasons these 'abductees' would not like understand in a million years.

(one of my reasons for believing this, is that all of my previous lives have been on worlds other then this one. and each quite unlike any other.)

4. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I think intelligent life will tend to evolve in similar forms.Outlandish alien types are impractical for most purposes.In fact I think the humanoid form is probably popular across the universe.The beings from Higher Earth and Knesset 4 are human and have cultural norms similar to ours.

5. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

After hearing Enrico Fermi utter his now-famous paradox at Los Alamos, the physicist Leo Szilard immediately answered, “they are among us and they call themselves Hungarians.”

6. themnax

themnax Senior Member

there is no logical support for the human ego.
    it isn't that there has to be anything, its only the ego that refuses to accept the universality of ignorance.
    the ferimi paradox is quite simply that it is just as far from there to here, as it is from here to there.
    whatever there you might choose to consider.
    the most outragious thing, is the denial of imagination.
    there is nothing ideal about the human form, though it came to be naturally enough.
    but any form could be the starting point for the evolution of sapience.
    start with something like a spider, you get not only four on the floor, which is good for go fast, or at least no better or worse then two, then you've still got two for a couple of wings and two more for arms with hands and fingers and opposable thumbs.
    now hoop snakes i'll grant you are laughable, but cluster lizzards?
    the one thing all people on all worlds DO have in common, is that none of us are angels, nor daemons either. just 'funny looking' folks (occasionally insane, but usually harmless).

(as for "higher earth" and "kennesset 4", someone who is pulling your leg. that someone may be genuinely alien e.t. from some other world, or not as the case might be, but they're still pulling your leg, whoever or whatever else they might happen to be. knesset is the israeli parliment. anything that sounds like a name a human, and a not very imaginative human at that, might have made up, is very more likely then anything else, precisely that. every world has ITS OWN christs and buddhas and mohammids, if any, and by their own names, not ours, too. my own world of lananara has its own priestess/goddess 'elxtia' for example, along with many others both before and after. consider for example "death and designation among the assadi", a story also written by humans, but one which MIGHT give you a slightly broader perspective)

7. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Yeah Burt spiders,or any other creepy crawling type alien schlock,can't build spaceships.

8. themnax

themnax Senior Member

humans can't either, yet. if you mean anything practical for travel beyond our own solar system. and why would having a different number of appendages then we're familiar with, prevent anything as intelligent and creative as ourselves or more so, from doing anything we have or even have yet to. there is no logical support for any such assumption. sapience is sapience. all it takes to build anything is a good hand, a good brain at figuring things out, and a good imagination to dream up things to figure out.

"any technology distinguishable from magic, is insufficiently advanced" to quote brother anthony of the holy electromagnetic arc and the neo zen druids.

9. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

If spiders were to evolve to have sapience and build spaceships (Which we will) why haven't they done so here on planet Earth?

10. themnax

themnax Senior Member

roll of the environmental dice, what genholm sapience evolves from.