Cough Syrup???

Discussion in 'Hashish' started by LetLovinTakeHold, Apr 17, 2007.

1. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

I was at this guys house the other day, and I mentioned something about wanting to learn how to make hash. He reached into his stash and pulled out these gummy hash balls and showed me how he makes it. He just crumbled up the leaves/grinded up the buds and mixed it all with cough syrup. He had all these different flavors and different brands, and told me which ones work the best....but I can't remember. After he mixed it in, he put it in this strong microwave oven thing along with a glass of water. He heated it up for a while, took it out and stirred it...heated it up for a while, and stirred it. He kept on doing this, and adding a little more syrup as needed and the water was on the edge of boiling. He just did that till the texture was right. The shit looked really good but like I said...I have yet to try it.

Have any of you heard of this before?

If so, how well does it stack up to other techniques?

2. 420everyday

420everyday Member

3. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

^ Ditto WTF?

4. LetLovinTakeHold

Thats what I thought. The shit looked good (Black, gummy, and texture like that of loose play dough), but looks can be decieving.

5. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

Well I am always open to new processing methods. Can you give a smoke report?

6. LetLovinTakeHold

I'll be sure to once I try it, which should be on or before 4/20.

7. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

cough syrup... what the hell

8. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

You dip the leeches in it.

9. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

Oh it all makes sense now..

10. cheeky1

cheeky1 Member

cough syrup ??? Dont smoke that, just look at the label you dont want to inhale that shit!!!

11. drunkhippy

drunkhippy Member

thats fucked

12. duckyx

duckyx Member

Dumbest thing iv ever heard. Smoking it would probley make you REALLY sick

13. nesta

nesta Banned

thats NOT hash.

hash is a concentrated form of cannabis comprised primarily of the resin gladns of the plant (the trichomes)

ground cannabis mixed with cough syrup, regardless of the type of cough syrup or how it is later prepared, is NOT a concentrated form of cannabis. it is a dilute form of cannabis, and will contain FEWER cannabinoids per mg than plain old cannabis.

there is no way this is healthy, there is no way this creates hash, and it will likely be quite unpleasant to smoke. hash can be produced through many methods, but cutting pot with a liquid containing a lot of other stuff and just mixing it all together is NOT one of them. its just stupid, and like others have said will likely make somebody sick.

i urge you not to smoke this bullshit.

14. LetLovinTakeHold

yea I never did try it. The guy is a crazy fucker and I never have gone back to his house

15. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

maybe he was on to something

16. nesta

nesta Banned

bill, i would have agreed with your statement if you had chosen to omit the word "to" ;)

of course if its like codeine or hydrocodone syrup or something, it may legitimately have a pleasant effect when smoked, though it would still taste like shit and would be better off consumed orally if it cant be extracted....

but using several different brands and stuff.....

and either way, its still not hash. but you know that :)

17. superhobo2332

superhobo2332 Member

I think my brain just exploded

18. TRIP TO ECLIPSE

TRIP TO ECLIPSE Member

I thought i heard it all till that what the fuck.If you want to make hash buy a bubble sac.And if you want to get high i mean really really fucking high buy a honey bee extracter or similar product and make oil.

19. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

Actually, on the show Intervention, there was this hard core druggy/pothead who usually smeared his blunts in tylenol codeine, that he may have been doin idk

20. ShortyAH

ShortyAH Member

Maybe he wanted the weed to mix up with the DXM in the syrup but you need a a lot of syrup, and DXM fusion point is too high. Your stomack produce the enzyme that transform the DXM into DXO, smoking it wouldn't do something, not dangerous but give the worst taste you could imagine.