Costumes & Outfits

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Irminsul, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Role play is a major part of my sex life with my wife so I tend to have a lot of costumes and outfits. From cheap playful things to the all out French Lingerie that cost a mint.

I tend to dress is costumes that play a significant role in my life which makes it all the more enjoyable. I recently purchased the red grid girl outfit primarily just see what I looked like in red and I'm really impressed with it. I would generally only dress in black gear mostly. But I love the red which is probably going to push me into buying red lingerie or corset sets.

I have also had this sexy Viking costume for a few years and have always had fun role playing in it. I'm big on Vikings :)

I have also recently admitted to enjoying a bit of horse play, but I don't go full out with that or anything I just wear a cute band for horse ears and have a purple fantasy Pony butt plug tail. I will braid my hair on both sides into a good knot, used for reins. :D I also have a similar pink leopard body suit similar to the picture but I feel mine is much better in terms of pink and mine also has a tail. The downside to the body suit is a lack of access when it is on, basically it needs to come off and I do not feel like ruining it by cutting holes in it.

What do our other HF Roleplayers like to dress up as?

20181114_134815.jpg 20181114_134909.jpg
    images-7.jpg

2. MusicTaste

MusicTaste Members

Very nice costumes

Irminsul likes this.
  3. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Misty and I roll played once and while with costumes involved.

I was a package delivery driver and a suit and tie executive

Misty was a sluty housewife and a call girl

Irminsul likes this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

:D done the call girl a few times. Even walked in from the car once all dolled up.

When we had a small business being the home secretary was also fun. :)

5. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

The call girl roll play misty did was very well thought out, planned and executed by her.

Before misty left for work in the morning, she put a letter in our mail box addressed to me.

When I got home a few hours later, I checked the mail after I saw the mail person walk by.
    I opened the letter and inside misty put a note saying some sexual content, for a good time, yadda yadda yadda, call ###-####. (It was her cell number. I called it right away. No answer. Then she called me back a few minutes later using a seductive sexy call girl voice saying she'll see me after her other clients tonight. Later that night, the door bell rang . I answered and Misty was at the door wearing her black trenchcoat costume. She walked in and told me to leave the money on the table.

I kinda knew what I was in store for so I went to the bank and got a couple of crisp 100 dolla bills in the afternoon.

She looked at the money and said good .... you get anything you want.

She took off the trench and had black spandex tight pants and a hot pink low cut tube top showing off her mid section and her chest pouring out of it. Her hair was like 80s hair band style..

It was a great costume she wore and a awesome roll play she did...... I miss that.....and her. Great memory.

Orison, bft4evr and Irminsul like this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

:D sounds awesome. I love the idea of the letter in the mail box. I'm going to use that. :)

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I am currently look at and for a more realistic leopard outfit. I've found a few now just narrowing down. I also found a cool lion one with the fur material is like you rub it one way it sparkles and rub the other way it is smooth. You see the finish on pillows sometimes.

So it seems to me @Pete's Draggin' that unless you're fantasising about your wife taking other men then the actual sex life here at HF is quite boring for my standard. Nobody dresses or Roleplays, guys only pull their lil peckers over falsified stories about their wives. :p

B0000ring.

Pete's Draggin' likes this.
  9. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

When it comes to role playing, it's more about things that I have in my mind (fantasies?), that I've shared with my husband, and then he'll say certain things unexpectedly that turn me on. For example, I've often fantasized about getting turned on during a medical exam. Not in a real sense, I'm not attracted to my doctors but, just the idea of a clinical exam turning into something more, accidentally. I don't know if my husband wearing a white lab coat or scrubs to bed would turn me on or off, though. lol Might seem forced.

Wait a minute, scrubs might be hot. :anguished:

Irminsul likes this.
  10. Maybe people just don't want to share, and want to keep their sex life and preferences private?

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

And that's cool too, I'm just saying if they're gonna make up stories they may as well make up some costume stories too.

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

Pete's Draggin' and Irminsul like this.
  13. Dr-McPeggin

Dr-McPeggin Members

8C3B5035-E182-42CF-9B91-2545C7C86886.jpeg
    I got my wife this costume and working on talking her into a Peter Pan / Tinkerbell Roleplay. I am currently trying to see what I will have to do to have her peg me with a strapon in this outfit.

Irminsul likes this.
  14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Kinda cute, but damn they need a better mannequin LOL

MacDi likes this.
  15. It looks like Justin Bieber post-op

MacDi and Irminsul like this.
  16. Dr-McPeggin

Dr-McPeggin Members

LOL - It’s one of our Blow-Up Dolls I put it on to take a picture of the costume.

Irminsul likes this.
  17. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

Wings...to fly away. I like that costume. ^_^

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Wings are pretty cool I have a set similar but I don't like them much. Now what I want are the big white Victoria secret Angel wings. :D probably over kill but I've always liked them.

Deidre likes this.
  19. Dr-McPeggin

Dr-McPeggin Members

Thank you... I have a huge crush on Tinkerbell and have so for years...

20. Dr-McPeggin

Dr-McPeggin Members

Like the ones on the Victoria Secrets Fashin Show? Those were pretty cool...