COSSDRESSING FOR BISEX

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by YROWDY, Jun 26, 2022.

1. YROWDY

YROWDY Members

Does anyone else crossdress for sex as I have in the past?Had a 3yr. sexual relationship with a gentleman that was pure raw sex and I really enjoyed it.

2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yes, I have some corsets, garters, and numerous stockings I've worn during threesomes and foursomes with men. I've always been submissive when with men but when I'm with multiple men I get really turned on if I dress up for them and prance around and get them all good and hard. I love being their slutty fuck doll and dressing up for them really gets me in the mood.

SisEmTg, jamie_oth, rookie67 and 6 others like this.
  3. YROWDY

YROWDY Members

Have never been with multiple men and have only dressed for two in my lifetime and they both said they enjoyed it very much.Had a long relationship with the one and he came to insist that i make myself into a little slut for him on a regular basis.TY for your reply.I wonder why you are called LOWHANGERS!!!LOL.

DaveTheBiGuy, Jcinalco and Sportscat like this.
  4. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Hell no! Cross dressing is a HUGE turnoff for me.

I love it likes this.
  5. topper

topper Member

If it gets my wife hot, I'll try anything. It doesnt' do anything for me , except to make me feel stupid. Correction: I feel great after she uses me as her plaything.

Well I'm curious likes this.
  6. Slimjim1122

Slimjim1122 Members

I had an married bi internet buddy enjoyed cross dressers. I was never into it till he sent me a video of him and his cross dressing buddy
    The guy was clean shave his hole was beautiful, soft looking hands incredible
    My buddy said you would never know he was one

Jcinalco likes this.
  7. YROWDY

YROWDY Members

When I was a few yrs. from being of legal age my close friend who was a couple of yrs. older than myself would blow me and then I would lay pipe to him on a regular basis, and I was also getting all the pussy I wanted. Then one night after a day of partying we went to his house during and ice storm to find his parents had gone to visit out of state. Feeling quite secure we were not going to be bothered because of the storm I told my friend I was going to take a shower and upon entering the bathroom hanging on the shower rod was a pair of his mother's panty hose and as I stripped I layed them aside and took a quick shower. After my shower i used her Lady Stetson perfume and slipped into her pantyhose and was amazed at how they felt and looked on me as i pulled my tight ass jeans back on I felt my balls draw up tight. I put my button up shirt back on and looked down at my nylon covered feet and thought what the hell let's just do this and went to the living where my friend was watching TV and lounged on the couch, and I noticed he was staring at my feet. He asked if I was horny and that we could use his mom & dads' big bed if I wanted to join him there, I replied absolutely. Before I got through the doorway, he backed me up against the door facing and unbuttoned my shirt as his hands reached around and cupped my ass cheeks as he mouthed my nipples and moaned. He then unsnapped my jeans and pushed them down my legs and said my my what do we have here and went to his knees and told me to step out of my jeans and I held onto the top of the door facing keep my balance as he removed my jeans and let me know how good I looked in the hose. He began to lick my balls thru the hose and my cock went rigid as he put my right leg up onto his shoulder and tongued and nibbled his way to my man **** and began to drive his tongue into me.I could not get the words out that I WAS CUMMING before I blew my cum into his Moms pantyhose as he hungrily ate my man pussy.He said I should go to the bed before I fell down and I staggered to the big bed and crawled onto my stomach as I looked over my shoulder and watched him getting naked and his big cock was hard as a rock and I was still leaking cum into the hose. He crawled up behind me spread my thighs apart and tore the crotch open on the hose and told me he wanted me and buried his tongue into me again. He had me soaked as he slid up and pushed his knob into my steamy hole and I told him to take me and he did in more than one position and made me cum again that night. This was my first in hose and would not be my last in frilly things and I so enjoyed the submissive feeling and pleasing him like a **** would. I became a slut that night.

8. YROWDY

YROWDY Members

TY Slimjim it was and incredible exp.

9. Steveh

Steveh Members

i do, it's so erotic

Jcinalco and JeffT like this.
  10. Slimjim1122

Slimjim1122 Members

I’ve put women’s panties on, probably some hose at one time or another. This I did for the curiosity of it or to joke around with my wife.
    But it changes your mind set. It’s not like boxer to briefs.
    If you put some tight panties on and don’t feel some feminine/ sub type feelings I’d be shocked.

11. Slimjim1122

Slimjim1122 Members

That is so erotic

12. YROWDY

YROWDY Members

My friend gave me plenty of firsts for me that particular night from dressing erotically for a man, getting my hole licked, getting plowed in several positions, kissed by another man, Cumming without having my cock touched, realizing my tits loved all the attention they could get, & learning what it meant to be such a slut.Was a real life changing and out of this world experience that led to more some great times. Loved it all.

rookie67 and Jcinalco like this.
  13. YROWDY

YROWDY Members

I totally agree

14. Slimjim1122

Slimjim1122 Members

I would like to try both. To crossdress, be shaved down all over and really play the part.
    I could be with a cd as well as long as they were done up very well and also shaved
    Mmmm

15. JKF

JKF Newbie

Too ugly to crossdress very well but love me some nice panties :)

liquid silk likes this.
  16. amb5734

amb5734 Members

I'd like to try some cross dressing and have considered greeting my FB in a mini skirt and a short top or bra. Use it to play into my submissiveness perhaps even with mild constraints.

17. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Never really considered it. I don't have a fuck buddy but if I did I would be ok if they cross dressed or were feminine.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  18. amb5734

amb5734 Members

It's funny in reference to my last post, but today I met with a guy who had asked if I had panties I could wear. Or, if I would play a girl or boy. So, I might be just buying some female clothing soon, lol.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2022
    Jcinalco likes this.
  19. trieditall72

trieditall72 Members

My wife and my regular guy both say I make a really hot chick. I love to dress up and get fucked with my panties around my ankles and my dress up my back.

20. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

I wouldn't mind if a guy wanted to play the part of The Hot Chick, does this chick suck cock?

Mtnman likes this.