Corporations will destroy the world and why capitalism and communism are flawed

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by perrierXD, Feb 16, 2009.

  1. perrierXD

    perrierXD Guest

    Basically humanity has created the instrument of its own demise and it is the corporation... and although we have experienced some positive effects from corporations, this is only temporary, we will pay dearly in the future.

    Interestingly enough the future isn't in 20 years or 50 years or whatever, its already begining to happen... Look at the third world countries and the effect that the coporate world has on them. Look at the effects of child labour, international labour arbitrage and the privitazation of natural resources like water in foreign countries.

    Here is the big picture though, the world does not have enough resources to distribute to everyone, so you are going to have an environment where not everyone will be as privledged as others.. however, the thing about corporations, is that they make things even worse by trying to redistribute resources so that like the top 20% get 80% of the resources available

    In the future thats going to change to something like top 1% get 99% of resources. So you can see the devasting impact this is going to have. Odds are that you (or your children) will not be in that top 1%.

    So the things that are happening to the starving people in africa and other third world countries will happen to you. Corporations are designed in such a way to bring about this.

    By the way it doesnt matter if you dont think your country is not considered to be like africa. You will be like them in the future. Look at the trends, poverty is sky rocketing even in first world countries, the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer. The shit is going to hit the fan and its going to hit the fan extremely hard. You just dont see it because the shit hasn't hit the fan yet.

    The big underlying message is this, coprorations, capatilism, all of that is flawed because it is unsustainable and we must move into a state where we can sustain our world...

    We know that communism and capitalism cannot work. How can we go about sustaining the world? That is what im opening up this topic for discussion. Feel free to shoot add me to your msn messenger as well (included in bottom).

    Perrier

    msn messenger: perrierxd@hotmail.com
     
  2. gardener

    gardener Realistic Humanist

    Ralph Nader has been preaching just that for years. Few seem to listen to him.
     
  3. Pressed_Rat

    Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

    Not true at all. This is the lie the globalists have been peddling for years to promote their radical green agenda, which is rooted in population reduction. There would be more than enough resources to go around if these resources were not in the control of a handful of corporations that hoard these resources to justify artificial scarcity as a way of getting the people behind their agenda, while in the process squeezing every penny they can from the people.

    The second part of the paragraph quoted above is essentially correct. They create this scarcity. But the idea that the world in its natural state cannot sustain the current population of the planet is a fallacy. The planet could sustain many more people than it currently holds.
     
  4. heywood floyd

    heywood floyd Banned

    ^^In fact, all artificial shortage fearmongers are controlled by global warming fearmongers who are controlled by corporations, which are controlled by drug dealers, who are controlled by terrorists, who are controlled by religions, which are controlled by gurus, who are controlled by politicians who are controlled by artificial shortage fearmongers.

    Open your eyes, people! You are a bunch of sheep! Only I can see the truth!
     
  5. DaveHT

    DaveHT Member

    The politicians are not the top of the list, but escentually all of them are pushing the 'shortage' to the people to get every penny they can.

    BTW, try to disregarge my spelling mistakes as the OS I'm currently using is not set up for spellchecker and I'm too lazy to check all my horrible spelling online.
     
  6. odon

    odon Slightly Popular

    Was that supposed to be a joke?
     
  7. heywood floyd

    heywood floyd Banned

    ^^Yes-- except the part about only me seeing the truth.
     
  8. guy

    guy Senior Member

    the whole problem with any "XXXXXXX ism" is that people turn over their thinking process to the manifesto of the "ism"
     

Share This Page


  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice