Corporal Punishment in Schools...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by mystical_shroom, Jan 31, 2005.

1. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i'm naturally leery of any group of people who deliberately remove themselves from society and willfully accept a lack of a sex life. seems unnatural to me.

2. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

It needs to be banned in all fifty states. I also believe that since this child came home with bruises due to, "punishment", at school, that her parents need to get the authorities involved. I do not agree with spanking, but I find it far more acceptable than beating your child with a belt as most of my peers experienced as children. If you allow someone to physically discipline your children when you are not around, you need to take some parenting classes.

3. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

I don't think teachers should be hitting kids

But at home?........I'm like Bernie Mac, I'll fuck a kid up

4. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

My dad went to Catholic school....the nuns whipped him for laughing during the lord's prayer. It wasn't his fault, the kid in front of him farted.....:D So he ran home and told his dad, who brought him back to give the nuns crap, but then grandpa found out what else my dad had been up to, and gave him even more shit....:D