Coronavirus

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by AmericanTerrorist, May 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/28/health/france-coronavirus-death/index.html

Saw something about this on tv just now as I was getting ready to put my son down for his nap and it kinda scared me. I've been waiting for the really bad flu virus that's gonna eventually wipe out much of civilization but maybe it would be something else instead...
    So, this is LIKE SARS, but it's NOT SARS. Has killed 55% of ppl who have gotten it (right now death count is 23) and oh... they don't know HOW people contract it/how it is spread. Oh and they think it's animal based but they don't know what animal... basically it seems they don't know shit and that is what is scary to me. First of all, it could be something they DO know about... some evil plot.. but even if not, if they are just clueless that's still scary. It sounds much worse than SARS.

2. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

Cool, I like global things.

3. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

You like global illnesses and deaths? Awesome. Well, you're in luck... according to CNN the "whole world is in danger".

4. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Here's one of the comments on that page. I think this person was likely being sarcastic but who knows...
    "
    Probably a population reducing virus that's just been introduced by the New World Order.
    In 6 months, we'll all be in extreme survival mode like in The Walking Dead."

5. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

Awesome! It's about time for some excitement, it's been too long since there was a serious war or other threat here.

6. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

lol. well, it is 2013. the year of bad luck. im personally having decent luck this year but will feel better in 2014 regardless.

7. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

Year of bad luck because there is a "13" in the year? Was 1913 an unlucky year?
    Will it be bad for every single person on Earth? What if it is a lucky year for someone, does it mean he is a satanic person?
    Question, questions.

8. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

If it's a good year for something that means they're illuminati or an illuminati tool. :2thumbsup:

and was 1913 a bad year...wasn't that bad flu still lingering around? and other bad things....?

9. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

It was indeed a bad year for some. You might be on to something!

1913:

February 22 – Mexican Revolution: Assassination of Francisco I. Madero and José María Pino Suárez.

March 1 – British steamship Calvados disappears in the Marmara Sea with 200 on board

March 20 – Sung Chiao-jen, a founder of the Chinese nationalist party (Kuomintang), is wounded in an assassination attempt and dies two days later

June 19 – The Parliament of South Africa forbids blacks from owning or buying land from whites

November 7–11 – The Great Lakes Storm of 1913 claims 19 ships and more than 250 lives

10. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

naw, you're a few years early, The Spanish flu pandemic raged from ~ 1918~1920.

11. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Yeah, my bad. You're right. I knew it was sometime around then but was having trouble remembering the exact year.

12. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

US started the federal income tax in 1913

13. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

14. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Yay! Another blown out of proportion virus intended to scare people so they will take some toxic vaccination.

I am not frightened, unless it's a government-engineered virus, which it could be. But even then I wouldn't take the vaccine if it was offered.

WritersPanic likes this.
  15. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Yup, exactly. I was wondering how long it would take them to find another illness to scare the shit out of everyone. Seems like it's been too long since the last one...which one was that? H1N1? Funny how they say that one killed people with compromised immune systems because I have a friend whose immune system was shot due to chemo treatments she had a couple years previously, she got H1N1, wouldn't wish it on her worst enemies, but she definitely didn't die, nor did she get close to it.

16. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I know what you mean KR. I think the thing about this one though is that it was supposed to have killed 55% of the ppl who have gotten it- or 23 people. And they don't know what it is or how it is spread or where it comes from.
    The fact that they are saying they don't know makes me wonder, but whatever. It's SARS-Like and SARS..haha..they made a huuge deal bout that n it wasn't nearly as bad as they were sayin. West Nile as another example of that..

Point is, I haven't really drawn any conclusions yet about this.. I feel it could be a lot of things. Including some big media hype over nothing. But when they don't know anything about it, it does have the potential to be bad and no one really knows how bad. And it might be nothing. :)

17. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

It's spreading since yesterday. yesterday death toll- 23 people...today- 30.

Now it's at killing 60% of ppl infected.

18. Aristartle

Aristartle Snow Falling on Cedars Lifetime Supporter

But how could a delicious beer like Corona ever give you a virus?

*cries*

19. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I was waiting to see a corona comment. :)

20. acuarela

acuarela Member

Seriously. SARS! Mad Cow Disease! Bird Flu! Whatever the pig thing was! And now this...yawns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.