Coronavirus Conspiracy?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Jimbee68, Mar 18, 2020.

1. I don't take carnivora, but I hear about it on coast to coast all the time. My key to good health is 25 yrs of grape seed extract.....and it costs me about $10/a month.....

2. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

The ads now say grape seed extract has been added to Norry's concentrated beet chewies . It's
    also a remedy for a bad-water belly ache when camping ... grape seed extract , and a nap .

3. This is true, grape seed ex is added to Noory's beet supplmenet, w hich I do NOT take.....

Do you know the history of this French supplement? Which was brought over here some 25 yrs ago./...

4. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

How is the medicine extracted ? I've extracted CBD from the local hemp plants with
    vodka .

5. The SEEDS of the grape.....why do you think it's name is what it is... no cbd jazz....

6. Angelmama

Angelmama Angel Lifetime Supporter

I
    I have an albuterol inhaler...is this dangerous?
    I don't use it; it was prescribed to me when I got out of the hospital after my pneumonia a few months back, and I didn't think I needed it so...but Bob uses it so I keep getting it.

7. I know you are not asking me, but some of these inhalers contain steroids. I would be cautious of these. I don't think it's wise to use these without doc's guidance.

For me the grape seed extract has been my inhaler etc...my lungs and as clear as a bell and no side effects to the "grape". None for me anyway in the 25 yrs of taking it.

The grape seed extract is the BIG reason I don't fear covid, kept me healthy and lung clear.

8. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Why would he do this and why now of all times? He has been one of the richest men in the world since like the early 1990's. He had all the time in the world before Facebook or Fox news (sources I am sure you trust for the truth) exited to lie if he wanted to. But instead he had donated to charities for years just so he can what microchip now? Sounds kind of silly to me.

I bet you are using a Windows computer to post too. You made him richer.

Angelmama likes this.
  9. Angelmama

I got the script from my Dr when I was in the hospital.
    Bob is the one who uses it though.

10. Angelmama

Plus, the Gates Foundation gives their cash mostly to healthcare and education
    Seems counterproductive for them to do what has been suggested here.

11. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Most of the 1% are right wing too. It's interesting that the average middle class Republicans hates wealth so much but only certain money. Hollywood and music are how most Democrats get rich so they need to "stay out of politics" unless their name is Tim Allen or Ronald Regan.The Republicans run places like Amazon and monopolize the market. Gates is a rare exception in the business world. He actuly gives his wealth away and does not lobby the goverment for tax breaks.

He's more like Jesus than any Republican but few Evangelicals will vote for a Democrat.

12. Angelmama

That's what I told Bob when he said I hated rich people.
    He thought Jesus hated them too.
    I pointed out that the Bible is misquoted as saying that money is the root of all evil. It doesn't say that at all; only that the LOVE of money is.
    It's okay to be rich.
    But when a rich man asked Jesus how he could .attain salvation, Jesus told him to sell what he had, giving the proceeds to the poor and follow Him.
    Unwilling to do that, the man left very aggrieved.

unfocusedanakin and wrat1 like this.
  13. wrat1

wrat1 Members

SO many people forget that ONE simple word

14. roadhogg

roadhogg Senior Member

The black death .has re generated in the 21st century...it's god's way and nature's way of saying .stop shagging pussy .there are to many people on the planet

15. I guess Gates has come as god, he'll take care of it all. With Fauci and company....

I guess god never taught people how to use all the herbs and seeds etc to build their immune systems.... gates won't offer that either....for pennies why would Gates do that?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2020
  16. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

What of its history , what of the chemistry of grape seed extract ? Give nothing and that is
    what you receive . 82 . Eighty Two is becoming a meme . Oh , thanks , I suppose .

As to virus conspiracy : I wonder of 2 things - that the virus was bio-engineered , and that
    the vaccine is also . Accept this vaccine and what new creature shall you be ?

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
  17. All one has to do is google History of Grape Seed Extract and a lot of hits will come up, here is one:

Grape seed extract - Wikipedia

Jacques Masquelier - Wikipedia

Yes, CV has all been engineered and is a major fraud to rid population. And I posted more above on the vaccines and the killing of sharks...

Do your research if your are interested in Grape Seed Extract....I did mine for years.

18. Doctors in Germany and Spain Speak out:

Proof that the pandemic was planned & with purpose

Ok folks, hearing Trump and wife tested positive....they probably were not keeping their immune Systems strong:

Vit C, Vit D, Zinc and I'd push Grape Seed Extract as it's on the top for me.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2020
  19. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Albuterol is a frontline asthma medicine. I know, I have had asthma since my birth day in 1945. Perhaps because both my parents were heavy smokers. Asthma is a risk factor for covid. Albuterol is not a steroid, it’s a bronchial dilator. I also take advair which does contain low dose steroids and it has revolutionized my life with asthma and means I almost never need to use albuterol...the so called “rescue inhaler”. Good luck and stay safe.