Coronavirus Conspiracy?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Jimbee68, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Idlewild

Idlewild Members

Some guy's blog.

2. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yeah. That 180,000 dead is bullshit. It's just one guy from China.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

8000 people die in the USA every single day, virus or no virus..

Mustard Tiger and Dude111 like this.
  4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

18 million dead by now would have been worth shutting every thing down, not 0.18 million

5. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Please dont believe the crap they are saying,its all BS to keep this going!!

6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Why not just toss-in Linda Moulton Howe, Malachi Martin, and Art Bell (the later two being dead) ...lol..

Joyce Martino likes this.
  7. Dude111

Art bell believed the offical 9/11 story,he was no good.....

8. I didn't listen to coast to coast during art bell's history, but the tributes to this man keep him alive. I go to sleep with coast to coast just about every night, unless the programming is so far out then I find some other crap to fall asleep to. It's not easy...

9. Dude111

Ya he was good...... His show was MUCH BETTER then.... (George kinda ruined it)

10. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

People are ignoring 2 important facts in order to slow down the spread of the virus to levels that the health services can cope with.
    Sadly, these have led to conspiracy theories

The first is the normal daily death rate in the country and how it peaks and troughs during ANY virus outbreak.
    In the UK, it is 1,500, peaking to around 2,000 per day.
    This is roughly inline with the birthrate.

The second is that it is a virus, leading to bacterial attack, followed by septicemia, leading to either respiratory arrest followed by cardiac arrest, OR renal failure followed my multi organ shutdown, that describes the final few hours of around 95% of human life.
    Therefore the NAME of the virus is somewhat irrelevant.

Other than to doctors, death is a somewhat taboo subject, so the current situation has caused a lot of panic.

11. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

We will know the truth, when we see the world health authority death figures for 2020. A country by country analysis will speak volumes.

The current problems are that most suggestions have a down side, particularly in the spread of immunity, rather than the virus itself.
    Unfortunately the doctors doing all the work are reported by journalists who simply cannot give a balanced view.
    If you wanted to learn maths, you would need to attend the classes. Not rely on other students on their way home.

Carefully read my last post, #350. It may help you understand how it is lack of medical knowledge among the media and public alike has resulted in the current situation.

When you read my last paragraph, you will see both why the report that you mentioned is true and why Covid 19 was changing nothing.
    I find all this scaremongering so frustrating........However in most cases I think that it is fear that is prompting it.

PS. Unexplained deaths, where a healthy body shuts down for no apparent reason are not common, but they happen all the time, (including to a friend of ours a few years ago). Whenever one happens now, the media jump on it and poor old Covid gets the blame.

12. Angelmama

Angelmama Angel Lifetime Supporter

If my husband finds out you said that, you'd be his hero.
    Are. you a Q?

scratcho likes this.
  13. How the Covid outcome would have turned out no matter who is potus, we'll of course never know. How would anyone have handled it? Not closed down the world. And if what I hear a lot is that is was planned by Gates and Fauci, they are both of the liberal party, I believe, then omg.....

14. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It’s time to stop minimizing covid. The reality is that a huge percentage of people have underlying conditions...Seen any albuterol inhalers lately? Something that kills more people In 7 months than the flu kills in 7 years is lethal enough for me to do whatever I can to avoid it. It’s a conspiracy called reality.

15. I'm NOT minimizing it, but it's been BLOWN so out of proportion with politics and $$$$ and yes many deaths but in the whole scheme %%%%% is small. The media continues to fuel it's fire of fear.......meanwhile the economy is burning and dying and people starving the more sick from stress.....

And Gates is achieving his dream of depopulation.....get smart to all it .....

And wake up people and work on your Health to get to a Strong place for fighting viruses that come along and they do all the time.......I've been doing that for years and at 82, I'm good....

16. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Get you some Carnivora . And you can't just stop taking it . That's wrong . I'm 82 , and that's
    why I feel so good .