Coping with anxiety..help?

Discussion in 'Mental Health' started by YungSAVi, Feb 17, 2021.

1. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

This happened two years ago...but here me out.

I had breakfast one morning, it was eggs and bacon i think? with my family.
    Anyways, i had an egg sandwich, me and my family was just having a good time enjoying our food, and suddenly when i was eating my egg sandwich, i bit my finger (middle one) and had the same reaction from my first incident up below, i said ouch, and my mom looked at me, asking what happened, because she was talking to my sister at the time while we all were eating.
    i started getting a light headed feeling and walked into the kitchen, saying to myself in my head, what the hell did i just do? what just happened? So, my vision started fading out, my mom and sister’s voices were fading out, they called the ambulance, my sister had gave me a bottle of cold water, for me to come back to myself, it worked, and they told me to sit down and take off what i had on,
    before the paramedics came, but I had on two shirts, and that wasn’t the reason why i had got unconscious after the incident, but my mom and sister had thought so, and i told them it wasn’t.
    So, the paramedics arrived, and me and my mom was in the paramedics truck, on the way to the hospital, they did tests and everything was fine, nothing serious, we wasn’t there that long at all...so that was the end of the story..
    but what made me started feeling the way i did when it happened? was the fact that i heard this small sound (you know the sound when you crack your knuckles?) yeah, that’s what set off the anxiety attack, what are YOUR thoughts on that?

2. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Interesting, but I would have no idea. Maybe you would faint getting vaccinated or seeing someone bloodied up??

YungSAVi likes this.
  3. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

It’s the thought about “what did i do, what just happened?” Kind of thing.
    but seeing someone bloodied up doesn’t cause my anxiety to go up, it’s much more than that.

4. Up4Fun757

Up4Fun757 Members

I've had issues, especially when I was younger, where if I got up too fast, I'd feel like I was going to pass out. I actually did pass out while getting my blood drawn before (very embarrassing, as I'm 6'5" and I was apparently all slumped over in the chair snoring... and they rounded up all the nurses to make sure I came to ok... which I did. It never happened before, and hadn't happened again. I passed out on two other occassions due to pain... once from shattering my elbow as a kid, and the other after pulling my back out in a fight, that turned into a wrestling match... I picked a fat guy up and slammed him.. which pulled my back out, and ended up passing out. I showed him... lol. I certainly believe anxiety can cause some one to get woozy, and pass out... especially if your breathing shallow. Good luck.

scratcho and YungSAVi like this.
  5. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

Thank you so much for your help, I needed good luck.
    I’m sorry you went through what you experienced.
    and it sure can, it’s hard at times.

scratcho and Up4Fun757 like this.