Cop out for justice!

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by Changalang, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Sig

Sig Senior Member

Hopefully this will all end soon.

2. Maelstrom

Maelstrom Banned

CNN is announcing that he is pinned down in a gunfight right now.

3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

A Fierce Gunbattle Is Taking Place *breaking news*...:(

Cheers Glen.

4. Maelstrom

Maelstrom Banned

5. Sig

Sig Senior Member

Looks like Dorner is dead. They pulled a body believed to be his out of the remains of the cabin that burned down.

6. Changalang

Changalang Member

My bad, I just got a hostile tone from your posts lol. And I guess they burned a building down and didn't try to take him alive at all. Not to say that I would do it diffrent, but they're supposed to follow procedures... I don't know. I just wish the police were actually trying to help us. For the most part, its all about them. Fuck the citizens is the message I get from police :(

7. Changalang

Changalang Member

8. Sig

Sig Senior Member

Last I read the cause of the fire is still under investigation. May have been set on purpose, may have been accidental. No one knows yet.

Still, regardless, given his own statements in his manifesto, this could only have ended one way.

9. Changalang

Changalang Member

Right but the whole send in the burners and burn motherfucker burn comments... Can we at least come to agreement in that the majority of police nowadays don't give a damn about the everyday citizen. Just about their paychecks and about flexing their muscles when given the oppurtunity?

10. Sig

Sig Senior Member

Sorry, we cannot come to an agreement on that because that isn't even remotely close the experience I have had with law enforcement. I know 3 police officer's personally, and count them amongst my closest friends. Each one is a stand-up guy. Indeed, in every encounter I have had with the police I have been given a fair shake and cleared when I was in the right.

11. Changalang

Changalang Member

Well then, I don't know. Everytime I have been in contact with law enforcement they're huge pricks to me. All I've done is ask simple questions and they will ignore me or reply in a hostile manner. One of my friends was arrested and beaten so bad they had to drop the charges because he threatened to counter sue. He wasnt violent at all. Tripping on shrooms. Maybe in your area there is still an honest police force. In most places it seems though they only care about themselves.

12. Changalang

Changalang Member

Maybe its due to your friendship with the police that you are treated well and respected by them.

13. Sig

Sig Senior Member

I readily admit there are crooked and corrupt cops out there. Though, I think it is a stretch to claim that the majority fall into that category.

Full disclosure, I am a white male, who has a military background, and who doesn't use illicit drugs.

14. Sig

Sig Senior Member

There may be something to that and there may not be. I will say that I know, largely, how to speak their language. That said, even my cop buddies will tell me "if a cop every tries doing X, tell him to fuck off and call his supervisor".

15. Changalang

Changalang Member

Full disclosure, I am a white male, no background, and uses marijuana and ocassionally shrooms.

In everything I have seen nationwide, it seems as if its getting more and more corrupt everyday. They seem to only push their own agenda. Recently, I heard they dropped a rape case because the IQ's of the individuals were to low (mental retardation) of a 15 yo girl. Because they didn't know how to handle it. I suppose we differ on opinions there. I just think police have far to much power. They can get away with damn near anything.

16. Sig

Sig Senior Member

You have to think critically here. You say nationwide, but are you getting the full picture?

In regards to your rape example, I suspect that had more to do with defense lawyering. Still, again think critically here, you "heard" they dropped a case. You're hearing about it second hand and probably don't have all the information. That said, could it have happened exactly as you heard? Of course. Did it? That is the question.

17. Changalang

Changalang Member

Oh, trust me, I don't trust ANYTHING I read. I do however, note it in my mind. But, for me to put faith in a police force? No way. I believe that crime should be taken care of by neighborhoods. I know that will never happen now. But each community should be in charge. No police to twist facts or shoot people. Only people looking out for one another. These are just my beliefs though. In practice, I don't know if it would work. We have all grown so far apart and only see our diffrences. But the entire way the government is set up is fucked. So I just have to deal. I am trying to buy and RV and live the free life. :afro: