Cop out for justice!

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by Changalang, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Changalang

Changalang Member

2. Sig

Sig Senior Member

More like revenge for some bullshit reason. Dude is fucking nuts.

3. Changalang

Changalang Member

I agree with you that he lost his mind but he was prolly driven to it, he also claims if the videos come out and corruption is revealed he will stand down. I'm not 100% sure how I feel about him. Did you hear about the police shooting up 2 civilian pickup trucks because they looked like his? Injured 2 people in one of the incidents. Just have to wait and see how this plays out

4. Sig

Sig Senior Member

I haven't heard of the video demand. Could you provide a link? Listen, his appeal was denied at least twice after at least 6 eye witnesses cast doubt on his version of events, in regards to the 2007 incident. Regardless, does someone who shoots people not even involved with his case sound like someone who should be believed?

Yeah, I heard about the incidents with the two pickups. LAPD is getting jumpy. I just read that they found his actual truck burned out up by Big Bear.

5. Changalang

Changalang Member

I understand what your saying. I would like to know of his life before all of this happened, because I feel like he was either pushed to this point by all of the corruption, or he really is just a lunatic lol. Either way, I truly do wish the police would protect and serve the civilians. Not just themselves

6. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Eyewitnesses don't mean shit.

He's obviously got some issues and poor reasoning, but read that bit of his manifesto, about who he's out to get....

7. Sig

Sig Senior Member

Really?

I did. The guy is a fucking nut who is out for revenge over some perceived slight. There is no justification for what he is doing. He is killing people who were in no way, shape, or form, involved with what cause his dismissal from the LAPD.

8. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

You obviously didn't read it.

I didn't read it all, but, he clearly outlines his enemies in the part that I did read. And no, they're not people who got him fired. It's more of a last-ditch effort because he was fired and can't pursue that path to reform anymore. Or at least, that's how I read it, with no background on this.

9. Sig

Sig Senior Member

Oh I did read it. Though, like you, not all of it. I know he had his "list" and that many people on that "list", meaning the families of certain LAPD officers, had nothing to do with the corruption he has perceived. Again, the man is a nut and needs to be put down.

10. Changalang

Changalang Member

Right. But the way I percieved it was that the entire LAPD is so full of corruption, until things change and the corruption is brought to the public eye is when he will quit with the killing. I mean, you cant say that SOME police forces are totally corrupt. Especially those forces at the federal level. Point being, with corruption so rampant in the USA, I'm glad someone is taking some kind of action saying theyre sick of it. I dont advocate the killing of officers. But the population as a whole needs to open their eyes and take a good hard look at how things work in this society, in this day and age.

11. Sig

Sig Senior Member

He says the LAPD is so full of corruption. Be careful before you take the word of a mad man.

Does police corruption exist? Of course. Is every accusation of police corruption grounded in fact? Of course not. Are some totally corrupt? That is a extraordinary claim that will require extraordinary evidence.

You're glad he is taking a stand? That is sick man. His "stand" involves killing family members of police officers who are completely innocent of any so-called corruption he is fighting against. It also involves specifically targeting lesbians and those of Asian decent. Not only is his stand insane, it is also bigoted.

12. Changalang

Changalang Member

Perhaps, but I dont know the whole story so I cant say who is in the right or wrong

13. Changalang

Changalang Member

And you also have to consider where all of the evidence would be held. Idk, the police HQ. :afro:

14. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Where do you get this lesbian/asian bit? The two asian women (mother&daughter? check the age diff) were admitedly shot by police officers who were guarding a police captain's home. The way the reports I've heard go it seems the cops saw a similar pickup to the suspect's with the passenger throwing something at the captain's house.

15. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I think it's well known fact that the LAPD is full of corruption, and that reform has meant, at least once, replacing one corrupt crop with the next.

I didn't see anything about targeting asians or lesbians, I believe that he was speaking out against targeting them, though that part is fuzzy and I had to read it a few times.

I also didn't see anything about families, I saw stuff about corrupt or violent or brutal officers who unfairly profile, and stuff about officers who put minority officers in the position of picking on their own race, and make fun of them for it. And all that sort of thing.

He said he's going after the baddies and the enablers. That's what I read.

I think the LAPD shooting up two trucks in a city with millions of vehicles, because they happened to be the same type and colour as the one driven by this guy, shows what he's saying to be true. They're a bunch of violent unprofessional thugs, and that type of indiscriminate shooting is as low as any gang turf war gets, and is outrageous from law enforcement officers. Basically what he's saying is well known, but nothing has happened about it.

16. Sig

Sig Senior Member

Evidence? And what constitutes as full?

Really? The LAPD mistakenly shooting up two similar vehicles is evidence that what he claims is true? That is a big stretch that I think you're too quick to make. These officers have been suspended pending an official investigation. If, and that is a very big if, what Dorner is claiming is true these would have been brushed under the rug. They weren't.

I just love how so many, and I am not necessarily saying you're one of them, are so quick to take what this nut wrote wrote as some sort of truth. Remember, a fucking nut wrote it to justify his own insanity. I don't believe that many of you actually think he telling the truth though, to be honest. I do believe that many of you want what he is saying to be true.

17. Changalang

Changalang Member

Calm it down my friend, I was just being open to both sides, I dont believe the police or this guy so who knows. :rolleyes: But would it be a suprise if they were corrupt? No, and thats more likely than not

18. Sig

Sig Senior Member

I'm entirely calm. :confused:

19. Ranger

Hot chase in process, two cops down, smoke gernades in use.....shoot out in progress

20. Ranger