coordinate your efforts

Discussion in 'Protest' started by ruinedshadow, Jan 24, 2005.

1. ruinedshadow

ruinedshadow Member

I have recently created a website to serve as a meeting place for protesters enviromentalists and anyone who wants to make the world a better place. Admittedly the site is in it's infancy, but it will serve as a resource for such endeavors. the address is http://www.moderndeconstruction.bravehost.com I am open to suggestion about it's content and my contact info is either on my profile or on the site as well.

2. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

what is wrong with this place????

3. RevoMystic

RevoMystic Member

nothing is "wrong" with it, just that this is a discussion board. What ruinedshadow is talking about is a forum for activists and people engaged in "doing" as opposed to just "saying", which is what we do here. And we need a place for activists to securely come together to plan future endeavors. And a place where the likes of HonkyTonk won't disturb the actions of people trying to form alliances and get things done.
    ruinedshadow, you have a great idea!

4. Pikachu

Pikachu Member

[​IMG]

5. ruinedshadow

ruinedshadow Member

That spam bullshit was way out of line. I'm not advertising anything so first off, fuck you. I am giving everyone a chance to get involved in something that nearly everyone on this forum has talked about in at least one thread. it's called networking. If my efforts are to have even the slightest effect then it will repuire others who either have started something similar or those who just want to help out. so take your spam and shove it up your ass.

6. PrincessJewel

PrincessJewel Member

dude i completely support your efforts because I'm trying to do the same thing here yo. I will definitely check out your site and congratulate you for doing such a praiseworthy action. I hope I can help your efforts and maybe you could help mine. I send newsletters out about events and news of interest to activists and protestors. So I know exactly what you're doing. Thanks man!

7. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

though your post is not spam..... if you can not handle him saying that ....you should quit now

[​IMG]

8. PrincessJewel

PrincessJewel Member

hmmm why does that mean he has to quit?

9. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

if he is going to freak out over that .......sounds like he does not have what it takes to get a website up...and it will annoy him what i said

10. PrincessJewel

PrincessJewel Member

hmmm maybe so, but his site is already up, so i dont think he's gonna take it down now.

11. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

but if he freaks out everytime someone says something he does not like.....he will not want to keep the site up and it will drive away people..

12. PrincessJewel

PrincessJewel Member

yea if he does continue to show lack of self control it would drive people away and the site would become useless, unless people became amused with making him freak out, and then the site would turn into something completely non-relevant to what he posted it up for in the first place. hehe, THEN he would probably take it down, feeling quite embarassed and worthless possibly. ehehe