Coolest thing about being a nudist!

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by The naked trucker, Mar 24, 2021.

1. The naked trucker

The naked trucker Members

Since becoming a nudist I would say hands down the coolest people I have met. When naked and just talking you never know the type of person you will meet . I talked Volkswagen cars with a guy for a hour come to find out he’s a top heart surgeon at Vanderbilt! I’m a trucker pretty sure our paths would have never crossed!
    What’s your story?

Scarecrow13 likes this.
  2. nldn

nldn Senior Member

For me it is the comfort of a sauna or swim without clothes. There are people I have met whom I would not have done so otherwise, and it has been good to have an oasis from the rest of the world.

3. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

Nude people seem to be more open and enjoy chatting. I have met a few online and real world nudists and everyone is so friendly. I guess when nude there is nothing to hide.

4. NISKUNUDIST

NISKUNUDIST Member

Being at Wreck Beach and chatting about Airplanes with a Boeing Engineer from Seattle ! Tossing a frisbee around with 3 other nude young women, I was 58 at the time !

Nakednudist likes this.
  5. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Not being afraid to be naked is 1 of the best!!

6. Craig Steven

Craig Steven Members

You are 100% correct. My nude friends are so much more open that my textile friends.

7. Very Fast Car

Very Fast Car Members

I agree with the above. Nude people are much more open minded than textiles in general.

Take a stroll along a nudist beach and complete strangers are nearly always happy to chat with you.

Nudegardner and MasseurNaturel like this.
  8. Nakednudist

Nakednudist Members

Meeting other nudist ,. Most nudist are open mined - easy to have a conversation with, don't spent much money on clothing , less Landry , sun feels amazing on the skin and most comfortable !

9. James Dudley

James Dudley Newbie

I live in La Junta Colorado where can I meet other nudists and any place where I go be naked around here

10. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Dude111 and Very Fast Car like this.
  11. nudony

nudony Member

- "Meeting" people online; and then meeting them in person - naked - at the resort.
    - Hanging out with other couples - completely naked in front of one another - without any sexual undertones.

The social aspect is what really seems to "do it" for many people. It is actually pretty awesome to interact naked with people who are also naked. It lends a degree of authenticity and raw honesty to interact that way with a perfect stranger.

Nakednudist and bill697cu like this.
  12. Nakednudist

Nakednudist Members

Coolest thing about being a nudist is cold weather.

GamerGirl99 likes this.
  13. The feeling of fresh air on every bit of skin,

14. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

How’s it feel?

bill697cu likes this.
  15. Refreshing, exhilirating, liberating and at times sexy.

Very Fast Car and bill697cu like this.
  16. Steveh

Steveh Members

We like seeing other naked bodies and others seeing our naked bodies a lot

Joshua Van likes this.
  17. CyclingNaturally

CyclingNaturally Members

I love how it feels liberating and freedom as the feeling of clothing actually hurts my skin.

Also, I love how there is no "oops" moments of embarrassment being caught nude. The other day, my mother in law came by the house just as I finished a mid-day shower, she saw me naked on accident, but I couldn't care less.

Joshua Van likes this.
  18. passygalore

passygalore Members

Can you tell us more about your town and it's relaxed nudity enforcement/laws? Can you shop nude and buy gas nude?

19. travelguy61

travelguy61 Members

I have met many types over the years from doctors, lawyers, teachers, truck drivers, carpenters, retired, mechanics, students, really to many to list. But one they all have in common is that we all enjoy the same thing, being a nudists. Being open and honest about what we enjoy about it. relaxation, stress free, the freedom of clothes, body acceptance, free of body shame, and that we can all just be ourselves. There are many more things to mention but really for myself is just the freedom and stress release I get being nude.

20. Ray Roberts

Ray Roberts Members

Best thing about being nude is to be at a beach and swim naked. Once you have tried this you will never want to use a costume again!
    And another of life's treat's is to wander on a South of France beach and ogle at all the French & Nordic nudists and the games they get up to in the dunes. A voyeuristic delight.