cool weather

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by skyjewelz, Jul 3, 2006.

1. skyjewelz

skyjewelz Member

Am I the only one who loves cool weather? This weekend I was talking with some people, telling them how it would be ideal to live in bc because of the rainy days, they'd prefer to live somewhere tropical. I'm not shure I'd survive in that kind of heat. When you walk down the beach, i'm the one you'll see hiding from the sun under an umbrella and rainy days make me feel happy, am I the only one?

This weekend was really windy, when we were having a fire I was the only one without a jacket or sweater, the wind was NICE and cool

2. Night_Owl49

Night_Owl49 Since 2006

you're not alone. I love the rain and colder weather.

3. brownxfoot

brownxfoot Member

I'm from AZ so i know the heat, and ilvoe the cool but if it drop below 70 everyone here is bundled up so high it's hilarious when toursists come and ask us why were wearing jackets when its like 70

4. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I love AZ, brownxfoot! I've been there a couple times, fallen in love with it...

But y'know... as much as it would be nice to live in some tropical place full time, I'd miss the change of seasons I have here in Canada... although sometimes I curse at the cold in winter and humidity in summer...

5. digitalhippie

digitalhippie Member

i love fall nights with a bon-fire going. but the extreme cold (winter) i could live without. i would love to live someplace tropical, but would travel back to pennsylvania just for the fall months. it is really beautiful to watch the leaves change colors.

6. Issym

Issym Member

I agree with you 100% on this.. Nothing like a beautiful Pennsylvania Fall..

7. Shambhala Peace

Shambhala Peace Senior Member

Actually New England in the fall.

;)

8. nudeinthesand

nudeinthesand Member

I enjoy all the seasons....

9. organic.psychonaut

organic.psychonaut Member

i love summer here, because it gets really warm but there's always the occasional cloudy or rainy day. and there's usually wind. and it never gets tooo cold in the winter...

10. Any Color You Like

Any Color You Like Senior Member

I hate it when it's hot. I prefer too cold than too hot.

11. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

I live in Southern Ontario on Lake Erie, and if you ask me, we have 4 perfectly rounded seasons. I guess that yeah, I do always seem to be pining for another season during whatever one we're going through.. But I do really like cold weather. I'm a winter baby, maybe I was just born into it ahha. Even though it's summer and I longed for it for half a year, (and I do love having it around) I still find myself making comfort-ish food and wrapping myself up in a blanket or wearing hoodies around the house in July. :rolleyes:

12. Number6

Number6 Member

Not me, I am originally from Montana and I hated the cold weather. Although the politics of Texas suck, I much prefer the long hot summers here.

13. Forgotten-holocaust

Forgotten-holocaust Member

i love all because different weathers allows you to do loads of different things....i would hate to live in a place which has like one or two seasons.....

14. Chris_mate

Chris_mate Member

I like cool and cold in the city, but i cant stand cold when im in the counthry or at the beach !! But in general I have to choose heat !!

15. skyjewelz

skyjewelz Member

I agree, it's just I could live without the really hot summers. I like summer for the outdoors i'd just prefer to be in the shade.