cooking weed

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by shroom_tree, Jan 4, 2005.

1. shroom_tree

shroom_tree Member

hey dose anyone got some good recipes for cooking like weed tea or weed cofee or like weed food or anything?????

2. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

do a search of this forum. theres lots of past threads on food and cooking

3. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

the best ganje food i ever ate was in the form of a cinamon roll. we flattened out the dough with a rolling pin, loaded teh inside with greens adn hash oil, chocalate chips, and a bit of brown sugar, rolled it up, topped it with some sugar and shredded coconut and honey. then cooked it up dutch oven style (as we were out in teh middle of the jungle on kauai) damn that was good, and got us all incredibly high.

another favorite we had back there was what we called space pizza, where we loaded teh pizza dough with gange.

4. McJesus

McJesus Member

Well the one thing I'm gonna try when I get home from work is choppin up a gram of weed and placing it between some peanut butter on some crackers and baking it for about 20 minutes at 300 degrees. I've never eaten weed before so I'm hoping for good times.

5. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

I tried the bud/penut butter cookies, I dunno if it worked cuz I was smokin bud too, but I was high a long time . They taste like shit tho :(

6. mary0229

mary0229 Member

7. Sheebs

Sheebs Member

yea they do work and there good when u wanna cook something up nice and quick and easy

8. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I just made some really good weed brownies a couple of days ago...

All I did was burn the weed in the margerine I used... gave everyone a rather good high, and they tasted rather well.... I just used a packaged brownie mix.