cooking weed brownies, methos with less smell.

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by raindrop, May 7, 2007.

1. raindrop

raindrop Member

well, finally my parents will be travelling, anfd the perfect opportunity is here. They are leaving friday and get back 10 tens later. Sunday night, someone is going to stay with us, adn then leave the next thursday again [parents hate leaving us alone living out of the country lol].

so the idea is to bake Sat night. I NEED the smell to be at a minimum, in case someone pops in, and second of all its a diplomatic house lol, and also because the maid will be around the next day.

What's the best method to cook this without going outside and using portable stuff, and also, how long your method the smell stays and how intenses is it.

and something delish too..

We will per using shitty weed. low quality. the stuff here sucks. mexican brick. though it is cheap. so using an ounce is easy.
    thanks.

2. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

It doesn't smell like ganj. It smells like brownies.

3. raindrop

raindrop Member

im assuming theres a smell when you make the bud butter....

4. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

From what I hear and smell it just smells kinda nutty and that smell should go awaya after you cook the chocolaty smelling brownies. You can always light a candle or incense oto if you want.

5. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated

Burnt toast masks the smell of ANYTHING. Try that.

6. slinkie

slinkie Member

If you are worried about the smell....

-make a pot of coffee right after or during the time you are cooking it all up.

-light a cigarrette (even if you don't smoke) it'll mask any smell there is around...unless of course your house is a non smoking house..then disregard this one. lol
    -burn a nag champa incense stick or two.
    -ozium is the shit as well.

But the smell shouldn't be an issue while cooking food with weed in it. Now if you were cleaning all your paraphernalia in the kitchen and worried about the smell lingering...I'd say that was the one to worry about the most.
    Good luck!

7. raindrop

raindrop Member

ok awesonme everyone thanks.
    can't wait to start the adventure.

8. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

burnt popcorn, or garlic-y tuna steaks mask too

9. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

im sorry i just have to say that i cant help but laugh at mr burns, hes my favorite character