Constitutional Iridology, Lesson 1

Discussion in 'Basic Iridology Class' started by shameless_heifer, Oct 1, 2007.

1. shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer Super Moderator

*Lesson 1*

There are Three (3) types of Eye Constitutions

Blue
    Billiary
    Brown

Here is a rundown on the colors of the eye and what they represent.

BLUE:

Urinary, Structual, Lymphatic, Mucous. Greater tendancy toward Uric Acid.

Common Health Problems: Sinus, Sore Throat, Earaches, Bronchitis, Asthma, Swollen Lymph Nodes, Eczema, Dandruff, Arthritis, Rheumatism and Kidney Problems.

BIILLIARY:

Dijestive, Liver, Gall Bladder, Stomach, Intestines, Pancreas.

Common Health Problems:

Hypoglycemia, PMS, Indigestion, Gall Stones, Constipation, Gas, Anger, or Deppression, Sleep Difficulty, Nausea. Stiffness and Achiness, Headaches (migranes), Food Allergies, Seasonal Allergies and Candida.

BROWN:

Predispossed to imbalance in the blood, Blood disorders, Possible inherent inability to store adiquit supplies of minerals, especially calcium. Heart Blood Blood Vessles. Organs that make blood, Liver, Spleen, Bone Marrow. Digestive System and the Endocrine System.

Health Problems: Anemia, Hardening of the Arteries. All Types of Blood Disorders, Constriction and Hardening of the Lymph Tissue. Possible reduction of Leukoccytes in blood. Digestive Trouble, Mineral Deficencies and early breakdown of Endocrine Glands.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *Eye Chart*

If you will please go to my Gallery. There you will find Two Eye Charts, one for the Left Eye and One for the Right Eye. You will need to print them out if you can.. it's ok if you can't too, you can always go back to my gallery and look them up, but it is best to have them in front of you..I have my charts tacked to the wall next to my computer chair, all I have to do is turn my head and there they are.

The Eye Chart will show you all the 'parts' in the body and where in the eye they are located.

I didn't not shrink the pictures and put them in here bc I wanted it to be easy to see, so the bigger the better when first learning, some of the information may not show up if they were shrunk.. So now you have your charts and what the color of the iris' are and what the eye color reveals about the persons health patterns.

You will notice that the Iris is like a clock, the head being 12:00, the feet being 6:00.

The Left Eye represents the Left side of your body, the Right Eye the right side of the body.

HOMEWORK

Study Your Eyes and the Eye Charts

Look at your eyes, one at a time, in the mirror with your magnifying glass. Find your major organs. Heart, Liver, Kidneys, Lungs, by refering to the charts. Note any spots, dark lines or dark places. Thoes are weaknesses in that system. Do not be alarmed if you have a weakness in you body. Weakness' can showup in the Iris long before there are any physical symtoms present

You may take a closeup picture of each eye and use it for study and to have a 'then and now' picture to documant your own health progress. You will be asked to submit your eye picture to the class with your own diagnosis, as we go futher along in study.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TOMORROWS CLASS

The Correlation between the Natural Light of the Iris vs the Darkness of degeneration

Have a Blessed Day
    sh

2. shameless_heifer

3. shameless_heifer

4. Junipertwig

Junipertwig Guest

Are you still doing face/eye readings? I would LOVE to have one, you are so talented!! Peace, love and light, Juniper Twig

5. absentwithin

absentwithin Member

:/ I don't see the eye charts in your picture gallery under your profile..