Constantly Amazed

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by DancerAnnie, Apr 11, 2007.

1. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

I must say, lately I've had some amazing people come into my life. I've never been surrounded by so much love.

Some of these people I could have never imagined existed. The kindess, the sincerity, the phone calls just wondering "what's up? how are you feeling?" instead of "what can you do for me?". The honesty, the support, the beautiful, touching words...

I have been constantly amazed the last few weeks...because as soon as I get a hint of being down and out, I get a touch of love and light at just the right time.

Sometimes I forget how blessed I am...and I am becoming more and more grateful for the moments I have in life.

2. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Good things in life come and go, up and down, in and out. Best to enjoy them while they last, and never forget the potential for the return when they fade :)

3. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

Did you find The Secret?
    *echo: the secret, the secret, the secret*

4. enlightenment

enlightenment Member

DancerAnnie:

That's what I've had for the last few weeks, and it has been amazing for me, too: I made so many new acquaintances, maybe even one or two new friends... I have asked myself why so suddenly, but I can't find an answer.

And they really seem to be great, so far. As you said: Caring, loving, interested...

I wonder what this is, but obviously I'm not the only one... !

That's it! It's almost like magic. I can imagine how you feel. Enjoy it!

(Sometimes I think it really has to do with some sort of secret, although I can't name it... But then, it wouldn't be a secret, right? :) )

Love,
    e.

5. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

I thought I was being all smart with telling somone about the secret and they said 'well duh'. And thinking about it this person is one of the nicest, most non judgemental and secure people I have ever met. I think it's because he lives his life that way and always has.

6. enlightenment

enlightenment Member

That sure is a nice thing to read... :)

7. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

that sounds so wonderful. i could use some people like that into my life. glad to hear how happy that makes you :D

8. enlightenment

enlightenment Member

It makes me very happy indeed. Makes me feel the connectedness that, as I just recently wrote elsewhere, lies at the heart of love... (And that's as close as I can get to naming the "secret". The rest of it is living it, not naming it!)

Thus, my greeting is not just a phrase... ---

Love,
    e.

9. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

The Secret's on Oprah right now!

10. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

the secret is only a secret to those who are blind to it...:tongue:

11. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

I don't have the attention span to watch an entire hour of Oprah ):

12. Biggen

Biggen Banned

Is someone gonna enlighten us with this wonderous Secret or do I hafta join Oprah's friggin' book club?

13. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

you don't know about the secret?

i dont' even watch oprah...

14. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

15. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

wear clean underwear
    call yer mom on mothersday
    never lie down directly on a pizza
    Do these things, and a happy life fate will bring....