Conspiracy theorists. here you go:

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by MrFrosty, Jan 22, 2009.

1. MrFrosty

MrFrosty Banned

2. hannahannahannah

hannahannahannah What's a Palindrome?

You mean I've been duped all along? :eek:

I'm sorry, but most of that is just the same old rhetoric you always hear about any conspiracy theory mentioned there.

And the McMartin children were telling the truth about the tunnels under the school, they were eventually found. I guess the defense was wrong in believing they had been molested based on the medical evidence of scarred/traumatized rectums and vaginas on 300 +, 4-5 year olds that all went to the same 'ring' of pre-schools. :rolleyes:

E for effort though.

3. hippiepeece

hippiepeece Member

I paid special attention to the 9/11 part. It says 'while other claims are refuted by simple logic: If a hijacked airplane did not crash into the Pentagon, as is often claimed, then where is Flight 77 and its passengers?'
    First of all, the gap in the pentagon was only 17 feet wide, how big is a 737's wingspan? at least 120 feet. And second of all, if 500+ people supposedly died on these flights, where are their relatives? I have never seen a single one of their relatives on the news at all. Lastly, the only place on Earth that has more cameras than the pentagon is the Vatican. Why the hell have i not seen one picture or video of a plane hitting the pentagon?

Very nice try but it's just not good enough.

4. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

I would have to say that website made a horrible effort to "debunk" those theories...

No evidence.

Epic fail.

5. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

"imaginova is backed by a prestigious team of institutional investors."

There! I just debunked your website!

6. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Don't feed the trolls, Drew.

7. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

But, its so much fun...

8. Hiptastic

Hiptastic Unhedged

You were told the gap was 17 feet wide, and you believed it. That's your problem.
    That's a bit sad really. You are pretending they don't exist? Google is your friend.
    I'd really like some documentation of that made up fact. But meanwhile, if you were put a security camera on your office, where would you put it? On the roof looking at the sky? Would you monitor your grass growing? Or would you watch the doorways?

9. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

I would think that they would have it monitering the building. The same building which has the mythical 17 foot hole.

10. Hiptastic

Hiptastic Unhedged

Did you just make this up?

11. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

I have heard that too. Did you make up the "fact" that the hole in the pentagon was more than 17 feet?

12. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

one would think at the pentagon every square inch of the property would be under surveillance..

i mean have you seen how many security cameras captured the crash in the hudson river??

thats a bit of a ludicrous statement IMO..

13. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

Take us to ludicrous speed!

*gasp!* They've gone plaid!

14. Hiptastic

Hiptastic Unhedged

Sorry, you didn't provide anything. Is your fact about the number of cameras completely made up or what?

I know for sure you are also making up the "fact" that none of the victims families have ever been on TV. But you don't really care do you? I never get this part of the conspiracy theorist mindset. Basically, facts are something you just make up as you go along. Why?
    Of course not. Listen, you didn't go there with a ruler and measure it yourself. Some conspiracy website told you it was 17 feet, so you believed them. Don't pretend it is an established fact.
    I'm sure the interior is pretty high security. I'm sure the entrances are high security. But I doubt they have security guards watching cameras pointed at empty sky and panning the grass to see how it is growing.
    Two? I don't know. New York is a city of 10 million people.
    So you don't think a plane hit the Pentagon?

15. hippiehillbilly

i think every square inch of the pentagons property is and was under surveillance and i think they are withholding videos for whatever reason..

16. Hiptastic

Hiptastic Unhedged

Right, so its more of a belief system then actual facts we're talking about.

17. hippiehillbilly

so every square inch of a wal marts property is under surveillance but the pentagons aint??:confused:

you know what,,fuck off .. you asked i answered.. if you dont like my answer oh fucking well. your not worth the time nor effort that it takes to explain myself any further..

18. Hiptastic

Hiptastic Unhedged

I wouldn't know, i've never been to walmart.

And maybe you should keep in mind the fact that the pentagon crash was captured on film its just that the conspiracy theorists automatically said "fake" faster than you can blink.

19. hippiehillbilly

can you show me a film that clearly shows a plane hitting the pentagon??

i would love to see it. the only thing ive seen is the stop motion camera that shows nothing but a explosion..

20. Hiptastic

Hiptastic Unhedged

No.
    Well it shows what is supposed to be the nose cone in one frame, but i can't really see much. Its pretty blurry and useless. But at that speed, at that frame rate, at that distance and resolution that's what you get.

The point is though, the spot was under surveillance, and they did release the film, both of which you were suggesting didn't happen. Its just that you aren't happy with the film

Of course people doubt the planes hit the WTC too, depsite much better video.