Considering an open lifestyle with SO

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Mothman, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

It's no problem, I wasn't partial to the avatar. I don't really like any of them honestly lol.

Maybe I am just in weird place, I just talked to her on the phone and asked her if she thought about what we talked about and she laughed at me and said she has just been tired and to quit whining.

2. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

yea, I don't really like the avatars either.
    anyways... well, maybe that's it what she said? I mean for me things are just harder because hubby works allll the damn time and we have a 2 yr old so not much time and everything is like, scheduled. bleh. but, such is life.

3. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I was about to have sex with one of my previous partners, who was in the process of final divorce proceedings.

Then, one day, when I was just about to penetrate her, she suddenly felt the need to admit that she had had sex with her husband the previous day, and would understand completely if I didn't want to go through with it.

I replied that like it or not, until the final decree comes through, technically he was still her husband so marital sex could not be seen as being out of order.

Anyway, we carried on with the session, and what's more, it seemed all the more enjoyable because I found the idea of her having had sex with her husband, and feeling guilty about it, but keen to have sex with me extremely erotic - plus there was something extra about knowing my own penis was being used exactly where his had been less than 24 hours earlier. I know the same thing about a previously used vagina could be said about any prostitute, but for some reason this was different. This was her personal choice - not a professional one.

4. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

^^^Yeah I understand the naughty aspect of that. Nothing hotter than a chick that wants it. I'm not sure what my deal is really, I just have lost all inhibitions and just want to try all kinds of things and after giving this some thought I'm wondering if these ideals I'm kicking around is actually raising my expectations and hurting my relationship somehow. I spoke with my wife last night and she does agree that we have been pretty vanilla lately but that I am also making way more out of it then I should be.

Still I have a strong desire all of a sudden to have a new kind of fun, maybe find a chill couple and swap up or something along those lines. That sounds like talk from an uninhibited person but truthfully I would never do that to her or force it on her unless she said and I believed that it was okay with her.

5. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

I totally get the new kind of fun, and new partners. Since I'm a cheater, that adds to the whole hotness of it for the men. Well, some of them. It's just that sex is an activity for me, not something meaningful. Not all people can be like that, and it's ok, I only wish they'd lay off those of us that go about it differently.

But if she isn't going to get on board with having something open, then the thing you can do is have something NEW with her. So a sex retreat, or public, or outdoors, or role play, or something you have NEVER done. Flirt again too ! That is so hot.

6. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

Yes it is an activity for me as well but I'm also of the mindset that if you're going to fuck then swing for the fences, see how far you can take it in regards to pleasure. The older I get the less hang ups I have and something in my head has turned a corner. I don't know if I'm just a perv or a freak but I kinda wanna know what a 10 person orgy is like. I wanna bang a chick while looking into the eyes of another a few feet away and have a nasty telepathic conversation of sorts before I eventually bang her too.

You are right, I have to get creative and figure out something new but my mind keeps drifting back to bringing in new people lol. I'm a whore.

7. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

It could ultimately be the answer, but maybe you're jumping too quick to have that be your only idea. You love her, and sound like you are sensitive to her needs. That is admirable and very well worth not risking. There is something that will click with her. Us women get funny....we all the sudden want romance and charm and compliments and all this mental build up.

8. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

Yeah I see what you mean. On the plus side we can have a pretty calm dialogue about the issue and no arguments but I suppose I should be digging more to see what she wants instead of telling her about what my penis wants to do.

9. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

I wish you were mine! You learn quick. It's good you two talk.

10. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

Such a nice thing to hear especially coming from you.