Conservative, church women?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by meinNH, Aug 26, 2019.

1. meinNH

meinNH Members

I was wondering if there is a frustration component or not.
    Anyway, I dated a nice woman ... cute but,
    not considered gorgeous. I fell for her big time. She was very conservative and totally introverted. However, in the bedroom she was a tiger. I outweighed her by 60lbs but she threw me around like a rag doll.
    It fell apart when she strayed.

Anyway, I sometimes wonder if this is uncommon.

jmadre likes this.
  2. srgreene

srgreene Members

Well I am a proper conservative church-going lady .... just as glad members of my church don’t know about my life from early teens until latter 20’s ....

3. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I've had several women pray right about the time they orgasm.

4. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I had a wife along time ago that was messed up in the head ( brain washed more like it) from a back woods preacher. She cheated on me,We divorced. Not all that good of a fuck either.

5. Brittney blonde

Brittney blonde Members

I grew up in a close chruch going family. Being told no dont do that all the time no sex or dressing sexy is a big part of me dressing the way I do and love sex

jmadre, ledzep75, AlexL and 6 others like this.
  6. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

The interpretation of the bible by the church is guided towards abstention of open sexuality. Fornication only within marriage, monogamy, with the opposite gender, and male domination is the central theme that is expressed. Preachers have swayed public thinking that sex other than in monogamous relations is bad. For the life of me I cannot understand how orgasm can be so bad if it feels so good. Years ago before Masters and Johnson presented a change in philosophy doctors and ministers promoted the idea that masturbation harms your body and was dangerous to society. Sex was taught as being unhealthy and shameful. There are still many people, male and female, hanging on to those old principles and pushing the population as a whole into conforming to that ideal.

7. vols

vols Members

church girl seem to be some of the dirtiest

8. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

While true, I must add that variations on the different spiritual beliefs around sex, outside of Abrahamic faiths, also did see male ejaculation as bad and spiritually harmful.

What is modernly called tantric sex today, is actually black tantra in the ancient day, and you can understand that sex played a big part in magic or hugely symbolic rituals, which was the foundational link to magic, which is why many faiths like Christianity demonize sex or place strict constraints on it.

9. GillBlack

GillBlack Members

Same here. I grew up in a Catholic family where sex was seen strictly as something to do after marriage, even then just for procreation and generally sinful. I was sexually repressed for many years and had real problems with my first bf. I've now got over my hangups and recently had my first experience of being shared and loved it.
    I do think the more repressed you are, the more you are likely to enjoy any level of sexual liberation you are able to achieve. I'm sure many people stay repressed all their lives and I think that's really sad. There's so much pleasure and joy we can give each other and I feel that religion and so called morality have stopped us enjoying sex and sharing amazing experiences with each other for way too long. I think the hippies had it right: if we all made more love there would be a lot less time left for war. That can't be a bad thing.

10. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Baby boomers or Hippies motto was "Make love, not war." This was in protest to the "conflict" in SE Asia and the beginning of the sexual awakening within our culture. To evolve the masses from a certain way of thinking to another takes time. Church attendance is on the wane in America and world wide. Issues with the Roman Catholic leaders regarding sex with young men and many other inappropriate acts by other religious leaders (The Jim Baaker and Jerry Falwell debacles) has turned many people away from organized religion. When people are not repressed by these "righteous" leaders they will move to a different way of thought. The true conservative church women and men still have thoughts of sexuality being evil and against Gods will. But when liberated and able to experience new sexuality the thought patterns change. Today many forms of "non traditional sex" takes place. Sharing or swinging is one example. Open marriage, gay and lesbian sex, bi-sexuality, even gender changes are becoming more and more accepted in our society.

11. GillBlack

GillBlack Members

Well I say Hallelujah and praise the Lord! I'm done feeling guilty for giving myself pleasure.

jmadre, Brittney blonde and cindy94 like this.
  12. erofant

erofant Members

The ancient belief of men's ejaculations being bad was based on the belief (at the time, before science proved otherwise) that if a man ejaculated and it didn't fertilize a woman's egg, it was literally killing thousands of new humans (from all the sperm being wasted.) For some decades (centuries?), science has known that very few sperm actually swim the whole distance, and not all sperm are going to be viable and actually create a new human. Think of this - if the old beliefs were valid, one sexual session with a woman would impregnate her with millions of babies, due to the belief that every sperm was a new life. That old belief has been de-bunked for a long time now. People used to think the earth was the center of the universe too, and that the earth was flat.

The religious rules aside - I personally knew of 2 families of girls where I grew up that were basically locked up and not allowed to get near boys at all. They weren't allowed to date, weren't allowed to go to dances, etc. and were more or less isolated from any male interaction. Guess what? When the parents of both families were away, girls went wild. Any time the parents were at work, they had boys over and made hay. Some were pregnant early on, others were so anxious to have sex once they got the word from older sisters, it became a sport for those girls. Each family had 4 or 5 girls in them, and they all were wild. All the isolation & being "cloistered" for all intents & purposes, backfired. Once they got a taste of the sexual pleasures they were missing, they played catch-up constantly. Not making any judgements here, just telling what happened with overly restrictive parents.

jmadre and 3some4life like this.
  13. Chuck Burns

Chuck Burns Members

My wife had the "good girl bad girl" mentality. Sex improved in her late 30s after she got over the "programming" and began thinking more open-minded about sex.

jmadre likes this.
  14. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Catholic girls were the best fucks in high school. They went to confession on Saturday which removed their sin imagination.

jmadre likes this.
  15. erofant

erofant Members

The Catholic Church doesn't teach that sex is only for procreation - and hasn't for years now. That teaching has been done for a long time. I've been told that the Church doesn't want to get into your bedroom. If some activity is agreeable to both husband and wife - then it's OK. They don't want either man or woman to force something on the other.

16. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I suspect there is. I was raised in a very conservative family, and let's just say the built up frustration had a huge impact on me. Even though at the time I didn't even know it was there until someone discovered it.

jmadre and Bicaptain My Captain like this.
  17. erofant

erofant Members

Angela - You suspect there is …… what?? ^^^^

18. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Did you read the author's first post? Is there a frustration component? Was for me.

19. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I submit you had no idea that sex was so pleasurable until you experienced it first hand. That's when the frustration effect set in. Realizing what you were missing all those years because it was taught or rather insisted that having sex and liking it went against God's plan. I believe nothing could be further from the truth.

Angela36 likes this.
  20. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Agree. With everything.