connection by mail

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by calgirl, May 4, 2013.

1. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

I can't use anyone I know here to get weed. In my community, it has to be kept private. Are purchases done through the mail?

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

if you have a card, go to the dispensary.. have it delivered.

3. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

^^This

4. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

And if you don't have a card, GET a card.

5. no shit... you're in cali... the only connection you should need is a telephone connection to your doctors office to set up an appointment to get your med card

6. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

People do buy through the mail but that is only for areas without medical laws.

7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

yes...despite what has been said...purchases can be made through the internet that are then sent to whatever address you give them

i ask this...how in gods name is it possible that in cali you cant find someone willing to get weed for you

please tell me how that happens....sweetie...it borders on ''unbelievable''

also...supplying the web address to you is near impossible as i'm sure the americans have some pretty stiff mail related charges involving ''conspiring''

when i moved to this island i knew no one...guess how i found the weed train?....

i fucking asked every possible person that was the least bit friendly to me....now i know dozens of fellow potheads here and have weed in my pocket

is this because buddy will find out and attempt custody when the split happens?....even so you must have friends you can trust?

8. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

Nope I don't have someone that I completely trust. The one friend has bowed out. The other is a stubborn fucking lover dude that won't grant me anything nice because he has a chip on his shoulder. Can you help me out? Maybe deliver it in person?

9. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Someone has agreed to participate in a "buy".

Next she'll want more than the decriminalized ounce.

10. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

Nope. I don't want a card. Just a purchase. I can't afford that much maybe .... but the last time I got some it was free. It is running very low !

11. NikoGreene

NikoGreene Member

Move to Washington I can without a card now and soon can get it at a local store like liquor stores :) And though it would be great to have something mailed we all know the smell although amazing is very distinct and strong making it almost impossible to mail.

12. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

ok, thanks for the info. I needed to know if it was possible or not.

13. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

putting it in aluminium foil might help

14. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

15. chadcr01

chadcr01 Senior Member

Surprised nobody has said this;

VACUUM SEALER!

Easy as that. Buy a vac sealer and the heavy duty vacuum seal bags... One vac sealed layer will be enough, but I like to do it twice for good measure.... Ain't no way the smell is getting out of there.

Bud is super easy to mail. Countless thousands of drug packages move through the USPS everyday, only an extremely small percentage of which are ever searched/discovered. Look it up, lots of good info out there about what type of packaging to use, how to pay for postage, how to label the package, etc etc

You should be just fine if you need to have some mailed to you.

16. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

ya...i'll smuggle dope on a pllane to deliver it to california

are you fucking insane...honest to christ....you are talking like a popo

are you popo...or are you helping the popo set people up?

you dumb ****.....it is against the rules to solicit drugs on this website...you should be banned....if i find out you pm anyone else i will see to it that you ARE banned

anyone she pm'd to buy dope please let me or management know ....

she's gonna have you behind bars if you sell to her

moderators please close this thread

17. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I feel a strong affection for you right now :2thumbsup:

I didn't want to get in trouble, by being my usual self about it :p

But when I said she was trying to set up a "buy", she was too innocent about it.... Didn't even deny it, just pretended to be exceedingly stupid.

Odd, that miss "the gubernment's after your guns" seems to be in league with the government.

18. deleted

deleted Visitor

go on craigslist and place an ad in the casual encounters.. 420 preferred..

19. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

Crap, delayed reaction much?! You sound drunk. Or did I disappoint you somehow? Little do you know.

20. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

Like I care. Never hold back.