confused

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by ebi120789, Jan 18, 2009.

1. ebi120789

ebi120789 Member

im talking to this guy now for about 3 maybe 4 weeks we met off the internet....i found out that he lives right down the street for me so its perfect when ever we want to hang out. he is 22 im 19 he has a good job and im a college student...he always wants to hang out and he seems really into me..i love hanging out with him and he doesnt mind showing affection in public...only problem is...i dont know exactly what we are...or where its going..how do i come to him and ask or should i just wait adn see what happens..his best friend was sayin he is really into me and all that..but its still that thought of..am i gettin used or could this actually be real??? help :confused:

2. ang3leyezz

ang3leyezz Guest

I've always lived by the saying that if you feel like your being used just like if you think he's cheating he probably is but I don't know if that's always true. No one is perfect and take the plunge and just ask. Just be prepared for an answer you might not like.