confused...help!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by psychedelicized, Jan 23, 2005.

1. I dont know if I should be writing this on this forum, but I am, because yalls my homies. I like this guy and I get really nervous around him, but we hang out...but I dont know if he likes me. Can anyone give me any advice about how I should look for hints if he likes me or not? also, should I play that idiotic game of hard to get...does that make guys want to come after you or run away from you? sorry, I just am really confused...HELP!!!

-tracy

2. Rafaela

Rafaela Member

I usually only show that i want to be there friend and that makes them wild to chase you. That's male nature they enjoy hunting, So I wouldn't play hard to get on purpose but concentrate on building a friendship rather then a romance. Afterall the romance is only good when it unravels itself. Now if he's interested you'd probably know? well that's second nature for me, but i guess you should note eye contact and the level of touchiness hahaha That's how i measure it on my litle romance scale Alright keep the peace and enjoy the love

3. Bannedman

Bannedman Banned

If he likes you the black part in his eye (pupil) should be big. (True statement)

4. Don't play hard to get, but don't throw yourself at him

5. novarys

novarys Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

if he tries to kiss you, thats a big hint that he likes you:H

6. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

You could prevent the whole drama thing and just tell him you like him. :p

If he likes you back, there ya go... if he doesn't, you won't be wasting your time.