confession

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by bathtubgin420, Jan 4, 2005.

1. bathtubgin420

bathtubgin420 Member

this is important. tis my first post. ok my confession is i have a small wee-wee really really small...i know tis disturbing but i want more self esteem after all big things come in small packages
    and my other confession is i like to caress rusty tea kettles with my salad fingers

2. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

R U british, that made no sense in american

3. Hikaru Zero

Hikaru Zero Sylvan Paladin

He's not British, he's intentionally being unintelligible. =P

4. bathtubgin420

bathtubgin420 Member

excuse me mate. i am swift

5. tom

tom Member

please explain salad fingers

6. ruski

ruski Senior Member

salad fingers is a character who strokes rusty stuff

7. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

wtf..salad fingers? small wee wee? rusty tea kettles? people just keep getting stranger and stranger by the minute..

8. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Have you not seen salad fingers? :eek: It's one of the most disturbed flash cartoons I've ever seen... :eek: This place has all of them....

9. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

haha salad fingers is actually soemthing :D I will wait till i get home to click that link :D
    why are they so distubing, whats it about..

10. Soulless||Chaos

Wouldn't you like to know... :p

11. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

hahaha why yes, yes i would :D

12. Soulless||Chaos

Guess you'll have to watch them than... :p

13. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

awww what, damn it soulless :D haha i guess so :D

14. salad fingers?

Hmm.. I have to confess that I've been known to have
    roman hands and russian fingers...

15. moonshyne

moonshyne Approved by the FDA

DON'T DO IT!!!! IT MADE MY SOUL HURT TO WATCH IT!!!!

Seriously, that shit was too disturbing....and I only watched one of em.

16. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

... dude, saladfingers is not disturbing... its a car-fucking-toon, and yes, i have analyzed it and all sorts of whatnot, i know what the episodes are REALLY about, and even then you realize, ITS JUST A FUCKING CARTOON!!!

if sketchy animation, and dark colors + canadian music is disturbing, grow a pair. you want to see some REAL disturbing shit? me, being the tender age of 14 acidentally saw a video where a man shot himself in the head... audio, video, everything.. i lost sleep over that. salad fingers is NOT scary in any way. its some of the lighter stuff by mister farth (i think thats his name).. milk man.. christ..

17. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

i know it was just a video, and some people with horrible childhoods will prolly bitch me out because they saw the real thing, but suicide is suicide, and i dont care, seeing someone moments before they take their life, whether its live, or through a screen, is still disturbing as fuck.

18. bathtubgin420

bathtubgin420 Member

The one who showed me salad fingers had me watch faces of death with him. This dude is my best friend, he quites odd, but he claims to be a peace loving hippie, but anyway he just sat there and ate a steak and watched faces of death i was speechless. i couldent watch that whole movie but i suppose it wasent as bad as i expected i just have a weak stomach. how is salad fingures disturbing? i find that rather funny that people would call that disturbing

19. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Dude where are you from? You talk funny as hell. I couldn't understand a shittin' thing! Bro, don't say 'wee-wee' I don't care if it is acceptable where you are from, 'wee-wee' is too fuckin' childish and feminine sounding. Would you like your cock to be named Princess?

20. bathtubgin420

bathtubgin420 Member

i come from biggus hoffus (the land of the pirates). Ok my genitals are unually small, I have to use small penis condoms, this is the truth. I'm sorry you think pirates are feminine and childish sounding, sir i do beleive you are politacally incorrect. Actually my penis's name is Sailer Moon, and I think it is a genuine name