condoms....

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by jen910, Dec 28, 2004.

1. jen910

jen910 Senior Member

What's the best or most pleasurable condoms out there?

2. dhs

dhs Senior Member

I wear french ticklers inside out

3. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

there's a brand called "rough rider" that's a textured condom, but it's covered with little nubs, as opposed to the usual ridges. that's my favorite. WOW!

http://www.condomdepot.com/products/tempo-roughrider.htm?OVRAW=rough%20rider%20condoms&OVKEY=rough%20rider%20condom&OVMTC=standard

the drawbacks are, first of all, that i've never seen them available in more than a 3-pack, they can be hard to find in someplaces, and because of the raised studs, it's slightly thicker than most condoms and therefore probably more pleasurable for women than men.

the same company makes a shiny black condom called midnight-something-or-other that doesn't feel any different, but looks sexy as hell! this one seems even harder to find than the rough rider. try the condom depot, above, or do a search. the xandria collection often carries them, but there may be cheaper places you can find them online.

edited to add that that condom depot site looks like a really great site, and you can find a huge variety of textured, extra-sensitve, lubricated, and just about any other kind of condom there.

4. lynsey

lynsey Banned

anything other than normal sucks even ribbed is weird,hat's the point of itto further induce sensitivity in an already sensitive area?