Condoms make me go limp!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by kincajou, Jan 22, 2005.

1. kincajou

kincajou Member

I cant help it, but its so tight and it makes my hardness go soft! Ive got this great girlfriend who ive had sex with like 5 times and she hasn't been fully pleasured yet, if you know what i mean. i cant get her off i think cus im not as hard with a condom and cant push deeper. shes thinking of doing birth control...any other recommendations how to bypass this

2. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

They do make condoms in larger/looser sizes.

http://www.condom.com/ct-112-l.html

As far as her not being "fully pleasured", you do know that most women don't orgasm through penetration alone, right?

3. browneydgrl

browneydgrl Member

if you guys are into each other, have her go on birth control. there's nothing better than the unrestricted feelings/ sensations you get w/ skin on skin penetration...plus theres something terribly erotic about your partner cumming inside of you instead of into a condom. plus, no worries about pregnancies. of course, all this is just my personal bias.

4. see in blonde

see in blonde Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

^ Definitely the truth right there.

Ortho tricyclen (sp?) is for sure your friend bro.

5. boynamedsue

boynamedsue Member

mmmhmmm. me and my guy had the same problem, plus i felt 10 times better without that pplastic feeling. it certainly does bring sensation only skin can bring. as long as you trust eachother, once she finds the right kind of birth control its amazing.:)

6. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

pull and pray bro, pull and pray . . .

7. lizardqueen102

lizardqueen102 Member

my b/f had the same prob so he just used to pull out before coming but that just got way too scary b/c we were left wondering if anything was swimmin upstream. i would say birth control is your best bet.

8. howl

howl Member

i got the same prob bro.... terrible situation... but there is better living through chemistry... thank god for the pill

9. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

Try using a larger size condom

Masturbate with a condom at home. It'll make your body far more used to the sensation of wearing a condom, so you'll stay harder longer.

Very few women orgasm through penetration alone, remember you still have your hands and your mouth.

Birth control may be grand, but it doesn't protect against STD's. Condoms are still your best bet if you guys haven't been tested recently.

10. famousblueraincoat

famousblueraincoat Member

yeah pills cant be the permanent solution unless you people are planning never to quit eachother. but as everybody's been pointing out so far, a woman rarely orgasms through just penetration. there's the oral option, there are your two hands and last of all one can go anal w/out condoms. so... plenty of options there bro...

11. PureInnocence

PureInnocence Member

But I can still see where he's coming from, with the fully pleasured thing. We may not always orgasm through penetration alone, but the penetration itself doesn't suck by any means! I love it when my man is raging hard and moving in and out. And when he's softer it just doesn't do it the same way.

I think do what these fine people have said, get used to the sensation, buy bigger condoms, have her go on the pill. You've got to think less about that condom and more about how freaking sexy she is with her legs spread for you like that.

(and for me, I don't know if I'm crazy or what, but it doesn't feel any different to me if he has a condom on!! As long as I'm really wet. If I'm not wet enough I notice, because it tugs... thats no good.)

12. Crayola

Crayola =)

i concur... just get her to take the pill and get rid of the condom...
    i hate condoms, i feel sorry for pple who have a STD, it must kill your thex life ='(