Condoms for Anal

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by VolleyGirl, Jun 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

Hey all! Does anyone here use condoms when having anal sex with their partner? My husband and I use rubbers when we do anal :)

2. mted

mted Member

Nope we don't. Condoms feel uncomfortable and it's no different for anal. Zero risk of pregnancy is also good; if a girl is not on birth control, you can still cum in her ass ;)

3. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

I always thought that lube applied to condom would make it an easier 'entry' - though I've tried it with and without, I've not been on the receiving end = Not had any choice either way asked of me by the girls I've been with though

4. mted

mted Member

Why would it be any different with lube applied to bare cock though? Actually, a cock oozing pre-cum would seem more helpful for the entry.

5. lively_girl

lively_girl Member

If you're both healthy, there's no need for it.
    Except if at least one of you has sex with people outside your marriage. In that case it's prudent for STD prevention.

6. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Why is this under birth control?????

7. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Is that because you don't want any mess ending up on his penis - sounds like a safe & cleaner option anyway. I cant say I blame you both for using condoms for anal.

Chuck Burns likes this.
  8. Mike0606

Mike0606 Member

Currently my gf and I and sometimes female partner for group experiences, are comfortable without condoms. Guys, I believe will always prefer not using a condom, but I've heard from more than a few women, that anal is way more pronounced for them without condoms, and the proper amount of lube. A fetish of mine is being able to cum up there, so obviously not using a condom is ideal for that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.