Condom broke during sex with prostitute, very scared, should I be worried

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Jrez, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Jrez

Jrez Members

I am nervous because the condom broke during sex. When we fort started she gave me oral. After that we decided that we would have sex. She asked me if I had a condom. I said yea and put it on. During sex the condom broke. Once we realized the condom broke she said she would give me oral sex until I ejaculate.

I am worried cause I think I was in here for 30-60 seconds during the time the condom broke. I’m not sure cause I’m not exactly sure when the condom broke. I am worried because I have a girlfriend too and I pray that this woman is clean. She lives in a women mental health shelter and told me this is how she make her money. The woman said she was good medically but not psychologically. She said I have nothing to worry about. At the same time I can’t trust everyone word.

What should I do? I’m scared

2. Lolli

Lolli Visitor

OMW ur ick is going 2 fall off!!!

3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Wish I Could Offer Some Sound Advice.....BUT.....I'm Laughing So Hard Tears Are Making It Hard To Type.... :D

Cheers Glen.

Mike Literous likes this.
  4. parua

parua Members

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
    tumbling.dice and GLENGLEN like this.
  5. There's nothing you can do about it. If you're infected, you're infected. Go to a doctor and see if you've got a disease.

LoveVortexxx likes this.
  6. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

You gotta girlfriend and you're paying for sex from someone who has mental health issues. I hope you get AIDS.

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  7. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

As a rule I'd never wish that on anyone....

But, yeah.... exceptions to the rule happen

8. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Have To Say.....This Doesn't Sit Well With Me.....:disappointed:

Cheers Glen.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  9. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Sorry Glen...he just pissed me off is all.

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

so basically he's paying for sex from two people with mental health issues.

11. You should be nervous. You just ruined your life as you know it.

neonspectraltoast likes this.
  12. Jrez

Jrez Members

So instead of someone giving a logical answer to my question people wish death on me and make immature comments. Not one mature comment. Wow. I’ll recommend this forum as the top forum if you need advice

13. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

You can get tested. Not much else you can do. I don't want you to get AIDS or anything like that.

14. This.

15. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

This Is Not The Correct Place To Ask Your Questions.......The Correct Place Is Your Local

"Health Clinic".....Or Any "Doctor".......I Wish You Well.....:persevere:

Cheers Glen.

16. Jrez

Jrez Members

It’s still not a excuse for these idiotic responses. People were wishing death to me. This forum should be embarrassed by this childish high school kids behavior. Read some of these idiots responses. I could’ve got better advice asking a 16 year old kid. I thought people would know because we all had a std scare in our life at some point.

17. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Avoid sex with your GF until you have been tested. Off Forum research shows the times before an STD can be detected:
    • 2 weeks: gonorrhea and chlamydia (and a pregnancy test too!)
    • 1 week to 3 months: syphilis
    • 6 weeks to 3 months: HIV, hepatitis C and
    So you have some 'spraining to do to your GF. Be upfront with her. If you hide a potential infection and infect her, you are legally responsible for her disease. Either way you will probably be looking for a new GF.

As a side note, full time prostitutes ALWAYS use condoms. If she asked if you had one, I would be more worried. If you insist on playing around, choose a higher class whore.

18. Nudist4u

Nudist4u Banned

Don't be. Such was the copulation of one barook hussain obongo

19. Jrez

Jrez Members

Huh? Why would you be more worried? Shouldn’t I be more worried if she didn’t ask if I had a condom? I think I should be more worried if a girl just spreads her legs and tells me to stick my penis inside her. I had girls do that in the past or try to convince me not to use a condom cause it feels better without one. I should be more worried if she just grab my penis and tried to shove it in.

I would assume she uses condoms with whoever else she deals with it too being that she asked if I had one. Like I said before she was giving me oral sex. I think she felt I was taking too long to cum so she asked if I had a condom so we can have sex. Condom popped during sex. She didn’t tell me to keep going when the condom broke. Most women would tell you to keep going if the condom broke cause they caught up in the moment. She insisted that she would give me oral sex until I ejaculate. Her asking if I had a condom shows that she always uses condoms I would assume. What if she didn’t ask me if I had one and tried to have sex with me unprotected? So why do you think I should be more worried?

20. morrow

morrow Visitor

What you should do?

Dont go with prostitutes that tell you they have mental health issues
    Dont go with prostitutes that dont have their own condoms
    If you dont know if she is clean, dont let her even give you head
    Dont cheat on your girlfriend
    Run for the hills if your condom breaks
    Go to an std clinic if you did the opposite to any of the above..