concerta...been thinkin

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by lk_twst, May 30, 2004.

1. lk_twst

lk_twst Member

Alright well we all know that methylphenidate is highly soluble in water and i have read that it can be smoked, im not sure if smoking it would be do able or desired but it would indicate that it does not break down at low temp. So i am wondering if it would be possible to do a simple cold water extraction of concerta boil it down untill im left with some nice powder and then indulge in my o so sweet nose candy? Doctors are throwing out prescriptions for concerta like its sugar so this would be a very nice way to obtain my candy...

2. madboy139

madboy139 Member

ill bet a lot of the fillers and binders are also soluble in water. don't know though.

3. lk_twst

lk_twst Member

the problem wit concerta is that even when the pills are taken apart they are goupy and can not be snorted im thinkin maybe this would change that....

4. beatlerific

beatlerific not like other girls

when i snorted concerta, we just let the powder air dry because it is kind of moist. after that, we just cut the powder up finer with a razor blade and it worked fine.

5. Spinner

Spinner Member

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
    Why can't you fuckin people take meds the normal way!!!!!!!
    Must you fuckin idiots snort everything!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

Haha spinner...do you say that for everypage concernin ADD/ADDHD. Its starting to crack me up lol everytime i click on a adderal or ritilan page your like "blah blah blah, bitch bitch bitch, i have ADD wah wah" why do you look at it if you know what its gonna say. you should like just save a response on like Notepad that way whenever u see these you can just copy and paste the same reply and not waste time. Be efficient ya know?

7. daymuse

daymuse Member

Snorting is fun! That's why. Idiot.

8. madboy139

madboy139 Member

snorting concerta makes sense because its time released and you want to snort it to get all of it at once. snorting other things like vicodin is stupid there is no point and it fucks up your nose.

9. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

Concerta won't give you an amphetamine high if you take it orally; it's time release. I never tried to snort it though, wouldn't have mattered as I was on a trial on my brother's prescription (only 30 mg).

10. Velouria

Velouria Member

Adderall XR is time release and a lot of people (including me) get very intense amphetamine highs off of it. Concerta works too. I prefer time release amphetamines b/c they give me a longer lasting high. Plain Adderalls only last for a couple hours for me but they are the same intensity as Xr's.

11. cookiedough

cookiedough Member

All you have to do with the time release pills is cut them apart or just bite them open down the middle with your teeth really hard. That's all I do. Works great. Therefore you get all the med at once and break the time release. Haven't tried snorting yet, but read a lot about it...