concerened about my bud...need help asap..is this mold?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Pests and Problems' started by budz440, Apr 23, 2014.

1. budz440

budz440 Guest

i need to know...because if it is i'm just gonna throw these nugs out and get a new batch..i'm kinda bummed(pissed actually) because i stored it for months in a jar, 1 year to be exact and it was fine and the highs awesome at times,just today i found it..the cotton thing was tiny,but it was just on the stem..on the end... then 2 months later now i found one siimilar white thing on the bud....someone on another forum said it isn't possibly mold but could be anything from lint to something else..the smoke itself is fine i smoked it about 3 weeks ago(the other parts of the bud or some of it)..but i'm just curious if i should just toss it....i'm bummed because i can't hook up for maybe another month because ineed to save some money and i was planning on saving this for as long as i could as it's the only stash i have..i've never had this happen with any bud..the white things i found were tiny..but i'm just curious..

2. troubled

troubled Member

if the smokes fine then it isnt.
    jus pull out the hairy bit and bin it.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

outdoory weed sometimes get the spider building a house, could also be parasitoid wasp gets spider to build house too.

4. Naturalhi

Naturalhi Great hairy ape

Toss the bad, save the good:>)