Como Estas.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by ***HigheR-LovE***, Apr 6, 2007.

1. ***HigheR-LovE***

***HigheR-LovE*** Member

Greetings from Cork , Ireland from a 16 year old on his computer at six minuets past two in the morning!!!

Ive been , in fact , in to this whole scene for only bout a week now , which seemed to start with my typing 'Hippie' into wikipedia. Nonetheless I spent a good part of the week reading up and looking up on stuff to do with the Hippie counterculture , and ive been browsing this site for about 2 hours now so I decided to join up on the forums and now I find myself unsure of what to say.

I listen to close to any type of music , I play a bass guitar , ive mishmashed and journeyed into the world of mixing trance and techno on my computer and on DJ Decks ['Tis really big over here in Cork , everyone my age is a bedroom producer which extends to speeding up a song and putting lyrics from another song over it almost always in an awkward and out of time way].

Im defo Bi and have been for about a year now [still leaning more over towards the female side of things though]. And I might as well mention that I have crossdressed [I did not type that for dramatic effect or to show off , im a little apprehensive as to how that will look in the message but hopefully you will all take it in the flow of things like I take most of my life].

I do Marijuana and want to do LSD but the fact that their is virtually no such thing as LSD in this city sort of puts a barrier on that. Moving on.

So erm everything looks cool and interesting here. Lots of unique and interesting stuff to talk about , thanks for checking this ill-fated piece of writting out. Im gonna continue on with my all nighter :) .

2. Alaskan

Alaskan Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Welome to the forums:
    Part of my Moms family is from County Derry in the north.
    Take it from an old fart, you dont need to take LSD to be a Hippy, wait awhile, OK ?
    Well anyhow welcome from Alaska......Dennis

3. ***HigheR-LovE***

***HigheR-LovE*** Member

Thanks Dennis. And my taking Acid has nothing to do with the hippie thing but im gonna take your advice anyway. To this day I sometimes get anxious in bed at night with the lights out , so something tells me id be the vulnerable type for a bad trip lol.

4. Alaskan

Alaskan Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Good deal.. I'll tell ya guy I took enough for both of us. Haven't done any acid since 1974. After awhile it was like going to a re-run movie and not a very good movie at that. I dont know whats on the market today they are calling LSD or acid.
    I still like to fire up a bowl when the mood is right or have a glass of some good Canadian Whiskey, guess thats my Irish side showing.
    Well anyhow many welcomes.........Dennis

5. PSYCHEDELICA MAN

PSYCHEDELICA MAN The psychman

hello,welcome and enjoy the forums

6. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I've always wanted to visit Ireland :)

Welcome to the forums!

7. farmout

farmout All who wander arent lost Lifetime Supporter

Hello & Welcome to the forums. Yea, belay the lsd, ya don't need it to be cool.
    Dive into your music, ride the high with your bass beat! I play bass also, in a band here in WV.
    I hope you have a great time here.
    Peace to you... Farmout :)

8. Dudley Do Right

Dudley Do Right In Your Head

Hey there HigheR-LovE from Cork City;

Great to hear you're into the music thing....I play guitar and I'm constantly down-loading music from the internet, I've compiled quit a collection....If you don't think you have a strong enough physique, perhaps LSD isn’t for you….Welcome to The Hip Forums....Allow me to extend the welcome mat….I know what it’s like to be a newcomer….You don’t really know what to say or how to act….Read some of the threads so you can get the gist of what topics are being discussed….When you feel comfortable jump right in and get your feet wet….Nobody here is going to "Flame" you (unless it’s necessary) lol….We get some assholes here who just want to stir up bad vibes and there have been several (they will remain unnamed).…From what I’ve found so far is that we are one big family with many brothers and sisters….Once again the doors open come on in, open up your heart and mind, put on some groovy tunes, kick back and stay awhile….Peace, Love & Great Big Hugs….DDR

[​IMG]

Quote of The Day
    Frank Zappa: "Stupidity has a certain charm, but ignorance does not."

9. Miss_Beatle

Miss_Beatle Beatlemaniac

Hey there, and welcome to the forum. I'm Lauren :)

10. yoohoo

yoohoo Member

Hey I would love to get in your head!!!!

11. tomandhismuse

tomandhismuse Banned

Hey, welcome to the forums.
    Tom

12. westham

westham Member

welcome on board.