Commercials that drive you nuts

Discussion in 'TV' started by dhs, Jun 1, 2004.

1. dhs

dhs Senior Member

That new pepto-bismal commercial with the jingle and macarana type dance does it for me at the moment.

2. MentalFloss

MentalFloss Member

Those damn six flags commercials with that annoying venga boys song and the person made up like an old man dancing around like a dumbass. GRRR

3. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i can't stand that pepto-bismol commercial either. some of the coke and pepsi commercials can be pretty nutty. there are some others, but i cannot come up with them right now.

4. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

--car comercials... all of them.
    --MTV, a big fucking 24 hour a day commercial, and i hate it all.
    --I really don't like that gieco(sp) commercial with the really slow sad music in the background, and the dogs hanging out the window. I hate that damn music

5. QuinntheMightyEskimo

QuinntheMightyEskimo Member

those old mcdonalds commercials wherer they used to rap

6. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Old Navy commercials.

The commercial for Ford trucks, with that rednecked hick with the guitar singing that "look again" song.

Mitsubishi's commercials are also quite lame - to match their cars, I guess.

Whatever happened to the Little Caesars commercials? Now those were funny!

7. dhs

dhs Senior Member

Pizza Pizza

8. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

Here's a list of some of my most hated commercials:

-The Pepto-Bismal (I particularly dislike the woman on the right)
    -McDonalds...I'm lovin' it? Fuck no!
    -Six Flags...that guy in the old man costume is just creepy
    -Sonic...I hate those two idiots that go through the drive thrus
    -Hilton Furniture...you're only going to know this one if you live in Houston. He's the guy with the chainsaw in his commercials.
    -Old Navy...I don't think I've ever seen an Old Navy commercial that I didn't despise.

I do kinda like those Quizno's commercials with those creepy hampster things though.

"We love the subs!"

9. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

OMG! THe new Haagan Daaz comercial. That music is so irritating. Ice cream is not art damnit

10. Muzz

Muzz Member

The Tokyopop "manga revolution" commercials. "Two cousins cross dress to impress the opposite sex! As if school wasn't hard enough!" What the HELL is that?

11. Style

Style Member

the citibank commercials.

where they use the oppostie gender to voice the victim of credit card and id theft.

its just so fucking annoying to listen to and watch.

12. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

Pepto-Bismal.

Any and all car commercials

Any commercial with Jessica Simpson and/or her sister. (Pizza Hut, Icebreakers...)

13. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

The Dodge truck commercials with all the ¨Hemi¨ talk.

Especially the one where the guy is choking so the driver speeds up, slams on the brakes, and the guy throws up on the windshiled.

Is that a Hemi, SWEET!

14. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

Uk comercials:

Michael winner 'its only a commercial' funny the first time , crap the rest of the time

No win no fee commercials

Any overtly 'hip' commercials because they are usualy not (or i may be getting old)

15. A Clockwork Orange*

A Clockwork Orange* Member

I LOVE watching the adverts! (commercials, whatever) Better than t.v programmes themselves I'd say!

16. A Clockwork Orange*

A Clockwork Orange* Member

I like the one about the dog, winston is it? Car Insurence.. !

17. Sugar Magnolia

Sugar Magnolia Member

the one with william shatner and the other one where the guy says "i'm gonna save you a looootta money!"...he sucks

and did you guys ever see the quizno's commercial with those hamsters or whatever with people mouths? it doesn't drive me nuts, i think it's hilarious, it always makes me laugh. but do you guys know what i'm talking about?

18. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

1. Those fucking creepy ass quizno's commercials! Who the fuck was high when they thought that up?!

2. Those car repair commercials with those stupid people sounding out their car noises like idiots: "Sounds like Eeh eeh aah aah!" Shut the fuck up!

3. That creepy six flags commercial with that old man dancing. Creepy shit.

4. That stupid french toast pop tart commercial. The little dickhead goes into a restaurant, two dickhead truck drivers rag on him about ordering french toast, he orders french toast pop tarts, takes two bites, walks off, makes a comment to them, doesn't pay for it and we're expected to believe this?

5. Those stupid Bronx car dealership commercials with the stupid kid screaming: "We speak your language!"

6. That stupid pepsi commercial with the young jimi hendrix eyeing an accordion, but he doesn't buy it because the coke machine isn't working, so he goes across the street to buy a pepsi and conveniently looks into a guitar shop where he decides to buy a guitar.

First off hendrix didn't start on the guitar until he came back from the army! He wasn't a little kid! Second, we're supposed to believe the greatest guitarist that ever lived became one because of a fucking can of soda?! Gimme a break!

7. That stupid ass commercial with Jessica simpson and those fucking KFC buffalo wings when she starts cawking at buffaloes. I would have loved to throw that bitch off a cliff.

8. Those fucking "gellin" commercials. "Are you gellin?" I'm gellin like a felon. Fuck off shitface!

9. Those "Can you hear me now?" commercials. Okay, they were clever the first ten times, but now it's just been played for the last two-thousand times we've heard it.

10. Those dumb directv commercials with the dumb ass celebrities reading the letters, and then they so happen to make a funny comment as the whole camera crew laughs in the background. Whatever.

I'm sure there's more, just can't think of it.

19. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

aghhh yessshhh... :)

Would not go as far as to say they are better than the programes...oh yeah the programes on ITV1 , thinking about it you have a good point.

20. Sugar Magnolia

Sugar Magnolia Member