Commando at work

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by johnnyshinta, Apr 2, 2011.

1. johnnyshinta

johnnyshinta Member

Does anyone have a problem with going commando at work? I have to wear khakis to work.

Anyone run into any issues or SNAFU's like more visible erection or anything?

Ladies can comment if they'd like

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

i also have to wear khakis so i wear boxers. just flip your boner up into your waistband.
    sent from my laptop using... my keyboard :p

dd788snipe likes this.
  3. tahoe

tahoe Member

I thought about it but at times I leak. I know what that would cause. I am considering going with a thong but haven't yet. So needless to say, never went commando at work.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah, he showed up at my job once. worst work day ever.

[​IMG]

5. mustlivelife

mustlivelife Knows nothing!

LOL You beat me to it, I was going to make an Arnie joke!!!

I haven't worn underwear since year six, which would make it.... 12 years, wow half my life, since I last wore them. So all my jobs I've been commando and it fucking rocks when you realise how everyone just wears stuff because they were taught to, without even questioning it.

6. griffon

griffon Member

go for it. i never had a problem going commando - back at school or now at work. IN fact I learned from someone who was interested in me at school that she used to love watching me walk around with my bulge....

7. Zulu12

Zulu12 Guest

Aren't you scared of your zipper

8. mustlivelife

Yeah but I've only pinched it a handful of times and earlier this year was the only time that I've ever zipped it full up with skin sticking through. I was laughing too much to notice the pain because I was showing it off to my housemate! lol gay

9. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Here's the question I have: Why does everybody equate nudity and not wearing underwear to sex?

I haven't worn underwear since I was 14. At that time it was because my dick kept going out through the hole in the front. The only time I did wear underwear was long johns during the harsh Maine winters. I also sleep naked unless I have someone else who isn't my partner with me. Again it is personal preference. I also usually watch tv and do other things around the house naked just because it is more comfortable. I also Shower naked.

The point is that every time somebody brings up nudism or going commando in these forums people act like they are some type of sexual deviant and that is why they do it. I'll admit the first couple of times that I slept naked I had a raging hard on. I'll admit for the first couple of days going commando I focused on my crotch. But here's the thing. After a couple of days the novelty wears off. It's a good thing too because I work with kids.

Stay Brown,
    Rev J

10. mustlivelife

OMG you should not be allowed to work with kids, you sexual deviant, you. Actually, I worked commando with kids, too! But I always put underwear on before I abused them, so it just wasn't an issue.

11. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've never worn underpants for work or anywhere else. Dress pants, khakis, jeans, plus shorts of all kinds including single layer mesh shorts, unpadded bike shorts, etc.

Yes I've had issues with spots forming, sometimes from pee, more often from precum, but you learn how to minimize it and more importantly not to care if people do notice. And in reality it's rather shocking at first how few people actually notice.

Erections are easy to handle. If you don't want it noticable at all just nonchalantly manipulate it up with the tip under the waistband. Otherwise just let it puff up pointing down the leg. No more noticeable than if you had undies on.

12. Varmint

Varmint Member

Been commando since the early 70's and don't own underwear of any kind. The funny part is when a gal finally realized I didn't have any shorts on underneath, they were always shocked. I always wondered if they paid more attention afterwards. I ain't putting anything under a waistband.

13. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Yep, same here. Though late seventies.
    Had some ask if I did that for them. Nope, always like that.
    Have actually tried to wear an inner layer to work in an office setting early nineties and after about an hour it was intolerable. The briefs ended up in the briefcase.

I got attention now and then from people looking up my shorts legs. I don't care. As long as I'm not "hanging out" into the open, they can look inside all they want. Most people look away, usually with a little smile.

14. Radar77

Radar77 Visitor

I did this once at work, apparently i forgot my underwear at home. It was an enjoyable day work.

15. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

I'm wearing tight khakis at work right now, with nothing underneath. I never wear underwear. Especially under skirts. Love the free amd breezy!

16. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Ah the advantage of being a female. Commando is easier for you.

17. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

What, how so? It's super easy as a male.

The only thing I see easier for females is not worrying about accidental exposures. Nobody will complain to the authorities if a woman's inner parts come into view via loose clothing or transparency. A man has reason for concern there. Yeah it's a double standard but that's another illogical aspect of our culture - we've been taught scantily clad women are desirable while men can't wear shorts without being snickered at.

Sagewynd likes this.
  18. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

This is exactly what I meant. And the fact I don't want to be walking around the office with an erection that's leaking precum.

19. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

I won't complain! LoL

20. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

BTDT. The solution is to discreetly point it up along the fly to end at the waistband. Drippage there is unnoticeable and your penis is overall less noticeable than usual, when it's hanging soft and the head outline is discernable. When it softens, that's when to expect a nice dollop of precum, so put your hand in the pocket and guide it behind the pocket material to give it a little milking so the precum is on the pocket material and your leg behind.
    Better yet if you can manage it is to wear jeans to work. Precum hides much better in jeans. Yes I've had large wet precum spots in front of my jeans. But if you're around people you don't want to notice, reposition it as it's dripping to spread the precum around inside your jeans so it doesn't make one big spot in the normal position. Otherwise just let it show naturally - it's surprisingly rare that anyone will even notice. And in many cases there's no need to care if they happen to. The situation is easy to manage once you take ownership of it.