Coming Off

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by hahaha04, Mar 18, 2015.

1. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

So im coming off again. ive been doing heroin boy everyday sparing 3 since the 15the feb. not a long run by any means, but ive been on and off the shit fpr years for very vaying amounts of time it sucks. i HATE this shit.

tonight is the end of d;ay one/start of day two.

i real broke this time. :( i mean ive got a few assets but not much at all. couple schemes. and a few associates who are great.

so today was a particularly trying day for many reasons and ill go into those later.

alll i did wa eat a couple diphenhyramine 25m each, a 10mg ambien, and a 300mg seroqiel. trying very hard to get back to greatness, on the way already. so i sucks right now in the hotel room with my girl tired and worn out. i bring it on myself. i bought two blunts worth of some ok bud from somerandom dude [​IMG]

so smoked one and a half of those may take next couple hits now.

here in kmoxville for a funeral. debating whether to travel long way to go cop so im ot sick here o rtry otc mrd and drive for subs.

ill let you guys know what i end up doing.

GIVE ME your experience of coming off, withdrawals, the lifestyle, etc

2. polishman

polishman Member

I was clean for about a year.

Then, a month ago, started shooting H and coke together on a regular basis. I ended up shooting at least 2-3 times a day for a month with a couple of days in there of not shooting. I became miserable. My Tolerance got so high that it became pointless to shoot any more. I became seriously burnt out so I quit. It's so fuckin wierd even after shooting massive amounts of dope I never got the sickness of fever or sweats or insomnia. But what I did experience was zero energy, severe depression and those kinds of symptoms. I slept A LOT. Been clean about a week now. Found some cd cases with dope on them and an old rig today and it triggered me wanting to shoot again but then I thought about where it would always take me and how damaged my veins were. I mean I got to the point of some veins that shit down already and wasting a shot and not giving a fuck because I had a huge ball of tar and white and would just cook up another hit. I pre-cooked about 10 shots before my Mom came back into town and shot it all in two days in order get rid of it. It's taking a lot of willpower but I am staying away except for pot and alcohol.

3. polishman

polishman Member

I'm just really glad I quit. And I'm NOT going back to that shit.

4. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

I wish you the best of luck and hope you're able to keep away from it. Stay strong.