Comedy Central

Discussion in 'TV Comedies and Sitcoms' started by Corvuspirit, Nov 25, 2005.

1. Corvuspirit

Corvuspirit Member

never a day goes by that i don't watch at least several hours of comedy central...it is the second best thing on tv after curb your enthusiasm. david spade's new show, the colbert report, the daily show, south park...etc etc etc.

~corvuspirit

2. wharfmouse

wharfmouse Member

The Daily Show!!!!!

3. happiedaze42

happiedaze42 Member

haha yeah i pretty much only watch the daily show and sometimes the colbert report....for some reason that guy just cracks me up all the time

4. feministhippy

feministhippy Member

I think the Colbert Report might actually be funnier than the Daily Show. Still love Jon Stewart, though.

I'm a big stand-up nerd, so I mostly watch it when CC Presents or Premium Blend is on. I watch all of it- including the crap, which most of it is.

5. thisismike

thisismike Overlooked/Uninvited

I like Reno 911.

6. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I concur all the shows on CC are great actually... I am surprised how much i like David spades new show, I didnt think it would be good but again, surprisingly it was...
    Reno 911 is pretty funny, did you ever watch The State, some of the people on Reno 911 use to be on that..
    they need to play kids in the hall on comedy central like they use to..

7. localhippy

localhippy Senior Member

damn right, Reno 911 is hilarious.

I to have to agree, Comedy Central is the best thing on television...

8. ashbury1500haight

ashbury1500haight Member

hell yes Reno 911 is kickass. so is south park and stand up sometimes. i know theres other shit i just cant think of it

9. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

don't watch it as much anymore... I should start doint hat more

10. MichaelByrd1967

MichaelByrd1967 Garcia Wannabe

I think that Colbert is pro-Bush though, because when he talks to people he always takes the conservative type of opinion, and whenever there is something said about President Bush he agrees no matter how stupid it might be. Maybe that's why he left the Daily Show, because they're anti-Bush and he couldn't stand it anymore.

And did you guys see the last episode of South Park where they sent the whale to the moon?

11. Duck

YOU ARE SOOOO DUMB
    that is all

12. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

why is he dumb??

haha yes, I saw that south park...loved how at the end the whale was laying on the moon dead, for some reason i really laughed at that part...

13. MichaelByrd1967

I thought that part was terrible... And why is that guy calling me dumb, because he thinks Stephen Colbert isn't really a Bush supporter, but he's just acting like Bill O'Reilly to get laughs?

14. UnwrittenLaw

UnwrittenLaw Member

Because Colbert obviously isn't really a republican. His pretending to be republican is how he makes fun of the entire republican party. Satire much?
    It's sad that this even needs to be explained.

15. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

hahaha, I don't need that explained to me, but thanks for playing kid [​IMG]

I just didnt understand why he called him dumb is all..again, thanks for playing and game over champ [​IMG]

16. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

yep

17. UnwrittenLaw

UnwrittenLaw Member

18. MichaelByrd1967

Go Fuck Yourself!!!!

I just don't really like The Colbert Report to tell you the truth, and I figured that it was fake. It didn't seem very real, because nobody is that stupid to just follow something or somebody just because somebody else says so. Oh wait that does happen, with Christianity and Bill O'Reilly

If you didn't get what I meant, I meant that Colbert constantly preaches about following the president no matter what, and constantly tells others that they should too. But it's fake, so it doesn't matter. But what sucks is that it really happens, ie. Christianity and Bill O'Reilly.

19. Duck

just digging yourself deeper buddy
    from this little rant it is reasonable to conclude that you have no clue what the fuck you are talking about, ever

20. MichaelByrd1967

Coming from somebody who calls themself, "duck", ooh...:p I'm really hurt.