colorado?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by psilojunkie, Jun 20, 2006.

1. psilojunkie

psilojunkie Member

im going to colorado on vacation in early july and ive heard great things about their acid and mescaline supply (as well as other things)
    i was wondering if anyone could verify this for me and knew of any places in particular to check out
    acids hit a dry spot where i live unfortunately i havent seen anything of with more than 50-70 mcg in about 6 months
    any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

2. KParker730

KParker730 Member

Hmm i live in boulder, which is like a huge center for all the hippies in colorado. I still have a hard time getting any cid or shrooms. i have never tried to get mescaline, but i know theres a lot here. i guess if you find the right person, theres a lot of it.

(oh and if you find any, you should definitely tell me where u got it! i am mad desperate to find some)

3. psilojunkie

psilojunkie Member

yea hopefully i can ill be in the boulder area for a couple of days too maybe ill find the right person but thatd take a hell of a lot of luck
    my best hope is if anyone around where i live knows anyone up there
    i dunno im just feel the need to mix my trips up. as much as i love mushrooms, i've been aching to do acid again for awhile. and i've never had the chance to try mescaline or peyote before, but i've heard some amazing stories and some life-changing experiences that i wouldn't mind, myself. So, if anyone can be of help, that'd be great.

4. KParker730

KParker730 Member

if you do come to boulder, head up the canyon to ward, jamestown or nederland. if theres mescaline here u can find it there!