college w/ the most study abroad options?

Discussion in 'Higher Ed' started by pura vida, Jan 27, 2005.

1. pura vida

pura vida Member

Where would be a good place to go for study abroad and the like?

out of curiousity, which school is the largest in terms of majors? land? population?

2. Megara

Megara Banned

well i dont know the answer to all your questions, but do not base your decision on where you go to school on how many study abroad options they offer.'

I am about to go down to NZ to study abroad and i know my school did not offer any study abroad oppurtunity to NZ. I just talked to the study abroad adviser, told her where i wanted to go and made it happen.

3. DrDooblittle

DrDooblittle Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

i should be going to italy next year for about 3 months. every school has study abroad programs, and my school as well as probably every other college offers study abroad programs to a wide variety of countries

4. alB

alB Member

For foreign language credits, University of Southern Mississippi and Austin Peay State University in Tennessee have a huge number of connections for getting credit for studying Spanish abroad. I think they have options for other languages as well. (I was a Spanish major so that's what I've checked out in the past.)