college and then what

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by sheeprooter, Jul 1, 2006.

1. sheeprooter

sheeprooter Member

so i graduated, and iv been chilling for a few months. i have some cash saved and i live at home, so theres been no pressure to join the real world. but i wonder....does life after college suck? for those who have experienced this stage and have something to say, say it here. did you get a job immediately? did you like it? do you like your life? were the parties, the hooking up, the ease of life, all continued in post college life?

cheers

2. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Well jobs tend to be not exactly what your looking for as you will need ot build hands on expience, then there is a the still trying to be fun, well yes that can happen no issues there, just gotta stay young at heart is al.

3. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

There's different kinds of fun, it just evolves.

:)

Highschool was fun, but college was better. College was fun, but post-college is better.

:)

As long as you work at a job because you like it, and not because of the paycheck, then you're good.

4. dhs

dhs Senior Member

There are pros and cons to post college life. Right now I'd like to go back. I'm fed up with my career and need a change, but am not really qualified to do anything else

5. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

6. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

i miss college

being unemployed and shiftless sucks

7. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

Good idea!