Cola wars: Coke or Pepsi?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by TheMadcapSyd, Feb 9, 2009.

1. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

So i thought to myself in the other thread, why not see what stoners truly prefer, coke or pepsi. And if you want to say some other cola or be one of those "I don't drink soda" people that's fine, but there shall be no space in the poll for you

2. raz5

raz5 زینب

i like pepsi, in 7th grade i did a project and put a steak in a closed container with coca cola and in two days the steak was dissolved.

that isn't why i don't like it, it's just wild

3. TheMadcapSyd

Did it do the same with pepsi though? Pepsi is definitely sweeter I would've thought it'd do it even quicker in pepsi

4. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

5. CircaX43521

CircaX43521 rat in a drain ditch

6. raz5

raz5 زینب

nope! it did it a small bit with pepsi, nothing at all with root beer and sprite, coke ate it away faster then all of them

7. Tuktuk08

Tuktuk08 Member

I prefer pepsi....i use to be a mechanic and we would use Coca Cola to eat the corrosion off of battery terminals, so I'm thinking if it does that to corrosion, then what is it doing inside my body?

8. raz5

raz5 زینب

yeah when something eats a whole steak and doesn't have any teeth it kind of scares me

9. Vapemaster

Vapemaster Captain of a sinking ship

If I have to choose between the two I definitely prefer coke but if I have a whole convenience store to choose from then I would go with something else. Although a super cold glass of coke really hits the spot on a blazing hot summer day.

10. Tuktuk08

Tuktuk08 Member

Yeah I'd never hear that before, I believe it without any doubt in my mind.

11. TheMadcapSyd

God yes, that should be the new commercial for coke, blazing hot summer day, sun is beating down, guy walks inside from like mowing the lawn, is soaked in sweat and grime, looks all around his fridge for something to drink, picks the ice cold bottle of coke, takes on sip out of it, then jizzes in his pants from the pleasure.

12. goodvibes83

goodvibes83 Senior Member

definitely coke though i have significantly cut down on sodas (i generally call all sodas cokes tho haha)

but damn a new reason to lay off of it...i heard the penny thing, but now i got two more reasons

CHERRY COKE FTW

13. raz5

raz5 زینب

i'd pick cherry coke over pepsi just not regular coke

14. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I don't care, they can both be very tasty but cola isn't one of my favourite drinks... so the few times I do drink it I couldn't care less what brand it should be. :p

15. thisisme5

thisisme5 Herbal enthusiast

Vanilla coke makes me cream myself, whatever happened to that stuff? Fuck cherry coke... But straight up i have to say pepsi... I used to be all about coke but diet pepsi is THE SHIT

16. deleted

deleted Visitor

i prefer Cherry Pepsi.. you can keep the regular shit..:puke:

17. Subliminal89

Subliminal89 A Tokémon Master

vanilla coke was teh shyt

18. thisisme5

thisisme5 Herbal enthusiast

Fuckin right... Tasts exactly like the first few seconds of white tic tacs it was pretty awesome

19. goodvibes83

goodvibes83 Senior Member

oh my god this is dead on! i prefer cherry coke, but yeah vanilla coke kicks ass! cant you still get it in select gas stations? ima be on the look out...but perhaps its like the inside out peanut butter cups they did awhile ago, that they no longer sell but were dank as fuck...stupid money making schemes/schemas(?)

20. nickers224

nickers224 Member

coke but i dont really like either a ton...i just drink it when its already there and easily obtained