Coke

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by lakeoffire, Jan 12, 2005.

1. lakeoffire

lakeoffire Live.Laugh.Fuck.

Anyone know anything about coke... good and bad? I may do it tonight for the first time ever, please help me out.:& thanks!

2. Spuff

Spuff Where's my ciggies?

Bad ...

I never tried it but my advise is don't. I've seen what it's done to people.

3. thisismike

thisismike Overlooked/Uninvited

I'd walk away from it.

4. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

What? Why do you want to get mixed up in that kind of shit?

5. Mui

Mui Senior Member

Coke is for stupid fuckers... same w/ crack..

besides you dont wanna waste all your money on that shit..
    doesnt even last long enough..
    HUGE waste of money
    i've had so many friends become addicted to crack/coke and its really changed them... pisses me off.

6. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

All I know about it is that I keep wanting more after the first stuff...... I dont do it and you should pass it up too

7. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Good - Euphoria, energy, and such.
    Bad - Expensive, addictive, effects are short, bad for your nose (obviously), yuo'll feel like shit afterwards, and there's probably more... :rolleyes:
    If you want to try it, go for it... I'd just avoid getting addicted if I were...
    And personally I find it boring... :rolleyes:

8. Mui

Mui Senior Member

and its bad for your heart... leading cause of death is already heart disease... why risk your already bad heart with coke/crack?

9. lakeoffire

lakeoffire Live.Laugh.Fuck.

I would only be doing half a line, I want to try it out of curiosity and I am not paying for it.

10. Soulless||Chaos

Yeah, plus you won't feel as up naturally, because your body will produce less serotonin(sp?), and it will take more for the same feeling.. :( But you might as well try it, for the experience, but I wouldn't repeat it you know... :D

11. Soulless||Chaos

Really, you won't get any major bad effects from doing it once.

12. McJesus

McJesus Member

I haven't tried it either, though I would if I was offered. Everything is worth doing once.

13. Mui

Mui Senior Member

i'de say if you really only plan on doing it once... and your not a very addictive person... than i wouldnt really care... but it depends... are you usually pretty addictive to other drugs that you might have done? some people have more addictive personalities than others...

14. Spuff

Spuff Where's my ciggies?

I'd encourage people to do it once ... it's just whether or not they would do it once only. I don't have an addictive personality whatsoever, yet I'm scared of getting addicted to coke, hence why I never tried it.

I said I wouldn't get addicted to smoking ... and I smoke at least 5 cigs a day!

15. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

it's fun. very very fun.

it's pointless. it's stupid. it's addictive.

be careful.

16. Mui

Mui Senior Member

i smoked weed for a year, than one day i decided to stop, so i stopped for a year... than went back to it..

i smoked cigarettes for about 9 months... than one day i decided to stop, and i stopped and havent smoked really again.

and im still scared of being addicted to coke.

but than again mostly every drug is worth doing once... mostly.

17. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

i also dont find anything wrong with a person trying something like that once or twice...

i did coke four times. the second time i did it, i LOVED it and i knew enough about my addictive personality and the addictive nature of coke- that i MADE myself not do it again for at least a year. i didnt.

it's a drug to be very careful with and only try if you think you have a strong will. :)

18. yesplease

yesplease Member

i've never done it but my friend does it occasionally (twice or more a month)...and he loves it, but hates it at the same time...wishes he never tried it cause whenever he's partying hardcore he wants it...my advice? it's probably not worth it.

19. Mui

Mui Senior Member

where do you live in wisconsin??

20. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

It alright... definatly not worth the cost... do a line and you'll wanna do more even if you're not having that much fun.

Everyone else has already lectured you on not getting addicted, which is good since I'm not the lecturing type.

Watch yourself.