coke testing

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Jetblack, May 25, 2004.

1. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

i know to test coke u put a little bit on ur gum or tonuge and if it numbs it its good coke, or atleast some wat decent coke, but how much i mean is it just like 1 or 2 little chrystals or is it as much as the tip of ur finger or wat?

2. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

i dont know for sure...

but when i found a bag one time that almost empty it didnt take much to numb my tongue, that might have been good shit though. just a little on your fingertip should do if you really wanna test it.

and man you shouldnt fuck with that shit, be careful!

3. APinkBunnyRabbit

APinkBunnyRabbit Member

Just put a little bit of powder spread across your gums. It's kinda fun actually, when they become numb, and you get a very slight buzz. Like, you won't notice it's there much, but you'll notice when it's gone.

4. madboy139

madboy139 Member

thats not a test for good coke at all. coke dealers often cut their shit with lidocaine or benzocaine which will numb your gums easily even though theres very little coke in it. the best way to test and see if its good is to blow a single line and wait a few minutes. most of your face should go numb and you will be high.

5. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

coke takes about 30 seconds to numb your tongue. Drug cuts aree much quicker.