coke or meth?

Discussion in 'Drug Polls' started by ThickSmoke, Jan 5, 2005.

?

Coke or meth

1. Coke

1 vote(s)
    0.6%
  2. Meth

167 vote(s)
    99.4%
  1. ThickSmoke

ThickSmoke Member

wich drug to you like better?

2. Leecey

Leecey Member

I definitely prefer snorting a bit of coke.

But i don't do it often at all...

Bad habit to get into, but a very nice buzz.

:p

3. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

I like coke because its more natural then meth and less addicting (to me at least). Meth gives you a great high though (tweakin right now, but i only do it every few months whenever a friend has it). Overall I'd rather smoke mary or eat fungus for obvious reasons.

4. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I used to prefer coke, but had a meth habit. now I prefer vodka.

5. Timmaniac

Timmaniac Member

dont like both

6. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

No comparison... meth for me... it lasts longer and its more energising... funner.

Coke lasts 10 mins and just makes me wanna do more... I don't trust something that I'm not really having that good of a time and decide to take more for the fuck of it first couple tries.

Maybe I haven't gotten very good coke though... I've only done coke like 4 times and I've done meth about ten...

7. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

why would you want to do either that shit will kill you with one line, rather smoke bud

8. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I don't smoke weed... its bad for me.

So would coke and meth... but I dont do 'em often enough to have any bad side effects... cept maybe a hangover.

9. deadonceagain

dude last time i cheacked weed was about 100000times safer then coke and meth, you can die from one line of coke or meth you cant OD on weed

10. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

You can't die from a line.

Weed is safer, I'm not arguing that.

11. deadonceagain

yeah you can if your heart happens to get out of sink you will keel over and die

12. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

That won't happen to a healthy person.

13. deadonceagain

well it has id rather not take that chance

14. tom

tom Member

You're right. Bud is absolutely safe, no question about it. Now, it's almost impossible to die from one line of white stuff unless a. you have a serious heart condition or allergic reaction or b. the line you're snorting is roughly 10 feet long.
    I'm no advocate of white drugs. I'm totally against them. However (and remember I'm not advocting dope) you should not believe everything you heard in DARE. The whole "You can die on the first try" bit is a bit farfetched. But there are people (not everyone) who will become junkies after their first few times trying coke, smack, or meth.

15. Shaman420

Shaman420 Herbalist

I love coke, never done meth, and never plan to.

16. deadonceagain

i do care what anyone says coke is muther fucking evil as hell my life is runed casue of that shit

17. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

or maybe your jsut having such a great time, you want to make everyoen else not take these drugs so theres more for you? hmmm?????
    !

18. DrDooblittle

DrDooblittle Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

someone would have to be giving you some poison coke for most people to die doing one line. no offense, but i think that youve been misinformed, i see that your 15 and you probably just started smoking pot. weed is safer, but i dont know anyone that has died from coke, im sure the chances are very slim that someone has a heart condition they dont know about :(

19. deadonceagain

ive actuly been smoking pot for a while now about 3 year i started doing coke in the summer it fucked me up pretty bad i have anxity disorder from using it i became realy withdrawn, my best friend is fucking burnt and doesnt want to hang with me anymore he owes me alot of money hes been in court and failing realy bad in school hes not doing well at all now, i dont care what anyone says. i said you know ill only try it once and he said ill do it with you, it was his secound time doing it two weeks later im in the hospital

20. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

fuck coke and meth...that shit makes you forget who your freinds are, and will destroy everything youve ever loved