"COCAINE" From Powder to Brick

Discussion in 'Drug Chemistry' started by MrKlitz, Dec 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrKlitz

MrKlitz Member

My original question was..

How do you get cocaine back to a solid form after it has been broken down..

I had one reply that said add water to it and let it harden back up?

In a reply I asked how much water per 7grams?

I also had a person to tell me to put it in a bottle , then put the bottle in a pot with water and bring it to a boil.. The cocaine then would melt.. I had no luck with this method.. It would not melt..

For some un-explained reason my first THREAD was deleted.. If for some reason this one gets deleted maybe someone will have the balls to say why..

2. InFlames420

InFlames420 Member

I don't know exactly how much water, but you should try misting it with a plant mister untill it is moist, then you should try to compress it into a brick. I've never tried this so it's just a suggestion.

3. Neobob187

Neobob187 Member

Lol people are fuckin with you on here man, water makes cocaine dissolve, your waisting precious powder when you spray it or submerge it in water.

4. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

The only reason that someone would want to "re-rock" coke is to hide the fact that it has been cut from potential buyers. Such practices are beneath contempt, and ripoff coke dealers are not going to get any help in scamming others here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.