Cocaine, and frends!

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by Rasheeke, May 26, 2004.

1. Rasheeke

Rasheeke Member

This Saturday, I plan on doing cocoa puffs, for those who don't know, is weed laced with cocaine. I'm slighlty afraid of doing it, even though it just one joint. I'm prolly oging to split it with a friend of mine. But, lately i've been thinking about trying a line a cocaine, jsut once, but to see what it was like. I had a dream about it, and it tasted like icing sugar. I know it prolly doesn't in real life, but im curious about the cocaine, and what i should watch out for. I need to know if its worth trying out.

2. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

erowid.org will give u all the infou need about coke, i am going ot try coke in the next week or so, all i can tell u is its VERY addicting, and the high is short lived

3. APinkBunnyRabbit

APinkBunnyRabbit Member

Um, putting it on weed is a damned waste. Most of the coke is burnt up.

If you want to smoke it, freebase it, buy crack, or just don't smoke it. Snort it or use an IV needle.

4. madboy139

madboy139 Member

the main problem with smoking cocaine is that the molecule breaks down at a lower temperature than it turns to a gas at so all of the coke will be destroyed in your joint before the smoke ever gets into your lungs to get you high. although some coke probably will survive the trip it is a huge waste.

5. xaosflux

xaosflux Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Dont waste your coke! If you aren't up for doing lines of it, just do some bumps then smoke your weed. Keep it small half the size of a pencil eraser (the kidna attached to a pencil) is probally too big if youre trying to avoid it :)

6. Alexandria

Alexandria Member

mmmm....I woudnt suggest shooting it for your first time. The effects only last a bit longer than smoking it (in crack form) and just like crack it leaves you wanting more and feeling sorta shitty if you dont have more. But definatley dont put it on your pot! That is a huge waste! (and if you freebase it and dont really know what you are doing you will end up wasting it as well) Snort a little....it wont hurt ya, unless you have some underlying medical condition in which case I wouldnt suggest doing it at all. But if you are all healthy, then dont be afraid....snort a bit.....you will get the feel for what coke is like....its not really that big of a deal.

7. Rasheeke

Rasheeke Member

I DO have ADD, but i dont know if that counts as a medical conditoin

8. madboy139

madboy139 Member

add does count as a medical condition but it shouldn't interfere with you doing coke except that a lot of people with add don't like stimulants. medical conditions that would cause problems are things like high blood pressure, heart problems, or psychological disorders.

9. Rasheeke

Rasheeke Member

wel, when i take ritalin, my heartrate rises a bit, i dont know by how much, but when i do any drugs i make sure i havent taken ritalin for a while.

10. Alexandria

Alexandria Member

Actually, I had a friend with add and he LOVED coke. He said it balanced him out. I mean, its a stimulant like ritalin, so I guess....yeah.....well, from what I have read doing drugs like coke and such (since it does mess with your brain chemistry) can have negative effects on people with any mental illnesses such as add or a personality disorder. I mean....I am sure that if you are an occacional user it may not matter to much...but then, I am not a doctor. I can tell you that a good friend of mine is bipolar and is a heavy coke/crack user. Although it helps him feel better for the time being I have noticed (and so has he) that his condition keeps getting worse. But then....he is a HEAVY drug user and combines his prescribed drugs with other things. So who knows.....but moderation is KEY....with any drugs. Anyone can abuse cocaine, but if you have some sort of illness it just might make the after effects that much worse. Just remember MODERATION....you will be fine:) Happy sniffing!

11. madboy139

madboy139 Member

the only mental disorders you really have to worry about besides depression (depressed people tend to get addicted a lot easier than most) is schizophrenia. cocaine makes more dopamine available to your receptors which could induce hallucinations, delusions and other symptoms of psychosis.

12. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

Snorting a little coke is harmless and no big deal.

Just don't make a habit of it. More than one day in a month is a bad Idea.

13. sPiNtHeDiSc

sPiNtHeDiSc Member

lol dont be nervous about doing coke...its not like psychedelics, its entirely tame compared to shrooms or LSD

14. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

Coke addiction is an unholy bitch that stays with you for-fuckin-ever, if you think that coke is tame you haven't been doing it very long or haven't been around people that have.

15. RoamingGnome

RoamingGnome Member

I think what spinthedisc was saying is that the high isn't like psychelics. It's not scary and it's tame in the sense that it doesn't alter you anywhere near as much as psychedlics do. I don't think anyone would call cocaine's addictive potential tame though.

16. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

if you do coke remeber do not do it twice in at lest three week i fucked up and did it two days stright then 5 days later did it again fun time but i should have done it its been like 5 months sence i did it and i think its time to go back, o yea dont take your add meds for like two days be for or after you do coke my friend did like 60mg of adderall on top of like 14 lines of coke i felt his heart its was pounding i mean pounding he was sweating like it was 120 degress out and it was like 40 out side a, littile coke is nothing just done over do it