Coca Cola?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Dan Vicente, Aug 20, 2006.

1. Dan Vicente

Dan Vicente Member

you think i could clean my bong with coca cola seeing as people use it for other shit, like cleaning the toilet or whatever... idk just wondering thought id throw it out

2. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

damn i want some coca cola..

3. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

People clean their toilets with Coke?
    Are you sure you're not on coke?

Anyway, soak your bong overnight in rubbing alcohol and salt.
    In the morning rinse it out REAL good.

4. MrHighCharli3

MrHighCharli3 Member

coke has been known to clean rust of off pennys, nails and is a great chrome cleaner. (mythbusters is great!) so i guess it would help. but it will be sticky i warn you.

5. mellow

mellow Eased

If you clean your pipe with coke it'll leave a nice layer of sticky sugary nastyness all over your peice, causing it to attract more dirt and grime later.
    Use an alcohol, iso is probably the best.

6. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

if you washed it with coke and then with water, the sugar will go away. but i think polishing metals is a different cleaning mechanism to dissolving buildup of random organic compounds. no harm in trying though, as long as you wash with water thoroughly to remove sugar (which would attract various unwanted forms of life into your bong)

7. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

FUCK, if it does all that just imagine the harm it's doing to your insides.

8. severedheadstoner

severedheadstoner ridiculously sane

lol psygrunge, coke doesn't stay in your system long enough to do that kind of damage.
    and just use an old toothbrush and hot water to clean your bong, works fine for me.

9. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

I almost forgot.. I got a new bong. I'll post pics up in a sec. Mine is a little too big for a tooth brush :]

10. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

it can do more than un rust a penny. cops use pepsi/coke to pour it over blood on the ground at crime scene's and it disolves it and i read somewhere that a pepsi truck carrying loads and loads of pepsi somewhere got into a wreck and all the pepsi spilled and burned a whole in the bottom of the truck....soda is really bad people...but for some reason i can never stop drinking it lol