CNN On-Scene 911 Report - No Plane Hit Pentagon

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by Pressed_Rat, Feb 25, 2005.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Check out this shockwave video file of a clip from CNN coverage on the morning of 9/11. CNN reporter Jamie McIntyre says he inspected the Pentagon site and it is obvious no plane crashed there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Clip archived by TheWebFairy.com; from a DVD available on MaeBrussel.com. Transcript by Total911.info:

JAMIE MCINTYRE: From my close-up inspection, there's no evidence of a plane having crashed anywhere near the Pentagon.

The only site, is the actual side of the building that's crashed in. And as I said, the only pieces left that you can see are small enough that you pick up in your hand. There are no large tail sections, wing sections, fuselage, nothing like that anywhere around which would indicate that the entire plane crashed into the side of the Pentagon and then caused the side to collapse.

Even though if you look at the pictures of the Pentagon you see that the floors have all collapsed, that didn't happenm immediately. It wasn't until almost about 45 minutes later that the structure was weakened enough that all of the floors collapsed.
    .....---

2. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

Ok, first of all, the Web Fairy is possibly the WORST 9/11 website on the internet. The Web Fairy and Letsroll911 have *somehow* been releasing "new" clips from 9/11 for years, which makes absolutely no sense. Where in the hell is all of this footage coming from? Plus, the Web Fairy, who claims to be some old grandmother (yeah right), supports the "theory" that giant holograms were used to fake the attack at the North Tower... give me a break. She (he?) also supports the bogus "pod plane" theory.

That aside, this clip doesn't really prove much at all. He's simply saying the same things that the "no Boeing" theorists have been saying all along: there was no debris that resembles a jet.

Plus, I'd like to hear what was said before and after that clip was taken. After all, I remember on the day of the crash that news reporters were saying a plane crashed into the Pentagon, so I highly doubt that CNN told its viewers that a plane did not crash into the Pentagon.

3. RevoMystic

RevoMystic Member

webfaery I never heard of...sounds like bullshit to me.

Although Letsroll911 has some excellent and credible sources of info. check out the DVD called "In Plane Site", it poses some pretty crucial questions the mainstream media would never dare to even consider.

also check out www.infowars.org

4. Pressed_Rat

Do I really care about the website hosting the clip? No, I don't. I did not derive any written information from that site, so it's an irrelevant argument.

It's all about the actual clip. I could not care less about the site from which it emerged, which I have never even heard of until I found them hosting this clip.

Apparently, you're more familiar with the site than I am, since I couldn't tell you a thing about it... until now.

Infowars and several other sites have also picked up on this as well.

Well, yeah, of course the story changes as it passes through the media filter. There are hundreds of articles and news reports that have turned up over the years, only to be heard one time then coveniently swept under the rug.

5. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

i cant get the link to work for me.

6. Pressed_Rat

7. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

thx :D

do you think that if enough people actually believed that a plane didnt hit the pentagon that it would make a difference?

8. Pressed_Rat

Probably not... which is why it's stupid to argue over.

There are much more compelling arguments to support the claim that the government was complicit in the attacks.

Whether a plane hit the Pentagon or not is debatable, which is why it's pointless to argue about.

I simply posted it because it turned up in the past day, and, well... it further supports the claim that no plane hit the Pentagon, which I personally believe to be the case.

9. RevoMystic

RevoMystic Member

10. Pressed_Rat

11. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hsqvg059_1M&sns=em"]Hotel CCTV Video of 9 11 Pentagon Explosion - YouTube

12. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Thats FLASH not shockwave but THANK YOU FOR HAVE POSTED THIS!! (First time i saw the video of him reporting this)

People had since gotton to this guy because in 2006 HE PUT OUT A TOTALLY OPPOSITE STATEMENT!! (Saying he saw the wreckage,took photos,etc)

All i have is audio of it: www.thepowerhour.com/audio_files/jamie_mcintire_5_16_1.wav

HE HAS SINCE LEFT CNN (I wonder why,couldnt handle telling lies to us like others wanted him to?? Couldnt cover up the TRUTHFUL REPORT he gave in 2001??)

13. Dude111

Here is a LEAKED VIDEO of a missile hitting the pentagon like we all suspected!

www.youtube.com/v/5cFewUG3rSY

DUNNO IF ANYONE HAS SEEN THIS OR NOT...... I WOULD PLACE IT ELSEWHERE IN CASE IT GOES DOWN!

14. odonII

odonII O

Is that video saying the round hole shown is the entry point?

15. Dude111

Yes i believe it is!

16. odonII

odonII O

It isn't. It's the exit hole.

[​IMG]

17. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

that video is so blurry that you can't make anything out.

18. Dude111

Well I can clearly see something headed right for the bldg! (A small white cylinder object)

19. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

that could be a rolled up piece of paper being thrown at a wall in my apartment, for all i can tell.

20. odonII

odonII O

If the video is not being honest about the entry/exit points - what makes you think they are being honest about anything else?